THE BIG DAY

*3 weeks later*

A huge crowd had made its appearance before the doors of the hotel - The Royal Palace.
Well , this crowd could not be marked as a mob as all the participants of the crowd necessarily belonged to the high society. Starting from the chauffeurs to their masters , everyone was labelled as 5 star.

The Royal Palace was the venue allocated for the Competition. Big enterprises and small start up companies lined up their cars at the parking lot. Some were participants while others , spectators. Excited greetings and appraisals buzzed from every corner of the hall. Some were excited to meet their seniors and know about their experiences , while others excitedly criticized the inexperienced entrepreneurs who had started their career. Moreover the Competition was also a center to exchange and conduct all the gossip of the business world.

Among this lot of commotion , our very own participants arrived at the venue.
"This is the venue for our Competition ?" Reyansh asked quite fascinated.
"Hm... You have been here before ?" Darshan asked curious.
"I don't understand how someone can be so carefree when we are about to face such a serious event right now..." Priyanka grumbled under her breath.
"She is just stressed right now... Don't bother..." Darshan whispered to Reyansh.
"Its ok... She'll have her mood sorted right away..." Reyansh replied peeking over the car window as if searching for someone.
"But how !?" Darshan questioned while getting down from the car.

Reyansh exercised his eyes for a few more minutes and then tapped on Priyanka's shoulder.
"Waha dekho..." He whispered into her ear.
Priyanka moved her eyes frantically for some time and then , a sparkling glow made its appearance on her eyes.
"Dau !!" She called out and went running forward to Ankit who was busy welcoming the guests at the doorway.

"Re Priya tum ?" Ankit was quite surprised by this sudden call. "Oh.. So that means Reyansh jo Competition ke bare mein baat kr rha tha..."
"Haa wo iye wala hi h... I wasn't sure of the venue but look at the coincidence..." Reyansh laughed.
"Dau fir to aap dekh payenge ye Competition..." Priyanka said quite excited.
Meanwhile Darshan made his way to Priyanka.
"Darshan meet him..." Priyanka introduced Ankit and Darshan to each other.

After the greeting session was over , Reyansh and Darshan accompanied by Priyanka went towards the participants zone while Ankit got busy in tending the new arrivals.

"Accha suno... Mr. Raichand ne ab tak tumhare bare mein zarur baat pheladi hogi... But still I know there would be people who don't know you... So unke liye you're Reyansh Sharma , an intern at the Ryankoi Restaurants of the Ryankoi Enterprise... Got that !?" Priyanka told Reyansh in a stern voice proceeding forward.
"Ye...yeah..." Reyansh stuttered.
Darshan forwarded an assuring smile to Reyansh.
"Wese why do I specify Ryankoi Restaurants ?" Reyansh whispered to Darshan as they followed Priyanka.
"Actually the Ryankoi's run a enterprise. It includes the Ryankoi Restaurants , owned by Priyanka's father , the Ryankoi Constructions and the Ryankoi Hospitals headed by his brothers. Understand now ?" Darshan explained.
"Hmm... Very well..." Reyansh smiled.

"Hello Mr.Gonzales..." Priyanka had stopped in her track to greet an old man wearing a navy blue suit. Priyanka bowed a little and then forwarded her hand.
Darshan too bowed down to show his respect. Reyansh stood still confused at the situation. Darshan understanding his confusion pinched him and made him follow his gestures.

"Oh Hi Priyanka !" Mr. Gonzales finally spoke. "All ready and set for the Competition !?"
"Just so that we can live up to the name of Ryankoi Restaurants..." Priyanka replied humbly.
"Well well... Miss Shanaya is not gonna cut you any slack you know that right !?" He laughed.
But before Priyanka could reply he answered the question on his own.
"Well I see you have got the finest weaponry right here... Hello young boy !" He smiled looking at Darshan.
"Hello Mr. Gonzales..." Darshan forwarded his hand.
"Prepared for the fight champ !?"
"Well mostly prepared to uphold the spirit of cooking in this Competition you can say..." Darshan replied formally.
"Very well... Hmm... And who would this young man be !?" Mr. Gonzales enquired looking at Reyansh.
Darshan and Priyanka both signalled him to introduce himself.
"He...llo Sir ! I..I am Re..Reyansh Sharma , an intern at the Ryankoi Enterprise for the Ryankoi Restaurants..." Reyansh blurted out nervously.
Visible signs of confusion covered Mr.Gonzales's face which where then taken off by the grin that appeared on his lips. Priyanka shot a death glare towards Reyansh.
"I...mean... An intern at the Ryankoi Restaurants for the Ryankoi Enterprise..." Reyansh corrected himself timidly.
"Hmm.. This young man seems a bit nervous..." Mr. Gonzales smiled a bit and then continued. "Reyansh Sharma.... So you're the one Raichand has talking about the entire time !?"
Reyansh seemed a bit surprised at the mention of this new identity. Priyanka decided to cover up for him.
"Yes Mr. Gonzales , Mr. Raichand had tasted his food once..."
"That sounds like a defeat for Miss Shanaya in today's Competition don't you think !?" Mr. Gonzales laughed.