TANGLED !

Priyanka kept aside the food stuff and focused on her work again.

Swastika's Side :

Swastika came out of the house holding on to her bag and started walking towards the main road. She reached there and took a bus which would take her to her college. On her way she took out her earphones and plugged them into her ear , as was her habit.

After about 45 mins , she was standing in front of her college gate and keeping inside her earphones , she went in...
At some distance from the entrance gate , her frnd , Alisha was waiting for her.

Aleya Ghosh as Alisha Saxena

Friend of Swastika and a big admirer of all handsome boys.... Cheerful and happy-go-lucky...

******

On getting the first glimpse of Swastika , Alisha ran up to her and started enthusiastically

"U know what ! Guess who's coming at our college today...!"
"Whoever it is... Am not interested..." Swastika said in a bored tone , aware of Alisha's habit of getting enthusiastic about every small stuff.

They entered the hallway and Alisha said again
"Re... Sun to le kon... A bunch of medical students r coming at our college"
"So wht ? Har saal ate h... Organ donation ka campaign krne..."
"Re nhi... This time its someone spl... Very very , veryyyy special..."
"Koi film star aa rha h kya !? Itni khush kis bare m h ?" Swastika said laughing.
"Re usse bhi bariya... Yash Ryankoi aa rha h issbar...." Alisha made an enthusiastic announcement.
"Ryankoi... Kahi suna suna lagta h..." Swastika tried to recapitulate something but it went in vain.
"Re suna to hoga hi... Mumbai ke sabse popular businessman ka beta h..."
"Re wese nhi... Mujhe..." Swastika was interrupted by the screaming and shouting of a huge grp of girls , who seemed to hv gathered around the entrance with the phones and cameras ready , ready to capture someone's entry...

A car screeched up in front of the college gates and the screaming intensified. Sounds of clicking camera buttons and clicking shutters filled the whole college.
Slowly the crowd and the sound started moving towards the hallway , where Swastika and Alisha were standing.

"Here comes the Prince Charming..." Alisha said dreamily and taking out her phone , went forward and merged with the crowd.
"Huh... Itna kya khaas h... Ek ladka hi to h... Paisa h mtlb sab kuch h... Really there's nothing without money in this world" Swastika said in an annoyed tone and looked the other way. But her curiosity inside was turning her head towards the crowd in alternate mins... Through a little space she got the glimpse of a pair of beautiful eyes , which were captivating indeed....

Slowly the crowd divided into two and made a red carpet runway in the middle , through which , Swastika's eyes got the view of a dashing man walking like a real model , greeting everyone and almost giving them a heart - attack , coming straight towards her...