THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !

Swastika's Side :

Swastika reached home and tiptoed to her room to avoid waking her mother up. But on her way , in a glimpse of her mother's room , she saw her sitting on her bed with a pained expression. Worried she went to check on her
"Maa kya baat h !?"
"Aur kya batau beti... Pair k dard k mare jaan nikal jayega lagta h..."
"Pair ka dard ? Aap hospital nhi gyi apke regular check-up k liye ?"
"Regular check-up... Regular check-up k paise kahase ayenge !?"
"Paise kaha se ayenge matlab... Reyansh ne aapko paise nhi diye... ?"
"Kaha beti... Dekh jake free ka daan krrha hoga... Maa ko dene k liye paise thori rehte h uske pas..."
"Aap ye paise rakhiye... Kal jake check-up krwa lena... Mein Reyansh se baat krti hu..." Swastika handed some notes to her mom and fuming went outside...
As soon as she left the room her mom relaxed down her pained expressions and swaying the notes said to herself
"Bariya... Check-up to mera kab ka ho gya tha... Aab in paison se kitty party krungi..." And then let out a nasty laugh...

This was like an occupation for Reyansh's mom... Reyansh would initially give her money for her daily expenses but yet she would fake everything in front of Swastika and take money from her too which was also given by Reyansh as her pocket money...
As for Swastika , after the death of their dad , she believed her mother to be her everything... But little did she know about her schemes which would cause an argument between the siblings literally every day and had lighted the fire today as well...

Reyansh came back home tired and out of energy from the entire hectic day. He could barely keep up to his feet or keep his eyes opened. Slowly , taking the support of the wall he started towards his room only to be stopped mid-way by Swastika...

"Ruko..." She commanded
"Pls thori der bad baat kre... I literally don't hv the energy..." Swastika stopped Reyansh mid-sentence
"Haa... Khud ka kaam jab ho gya h tab energy kaha se rehega !?"
"Swati pls..."
"I don't want to hear about ur stupid efforts or excuses... Tumhe pta bhi maa ko kitna dard ho rha h !?"
"Dard ? What do u mean ?" Reyansh fought with this tiredness and asked in concerned tone.
"Zyada bhole banne ki koshis mat karo... Ur responsible for her pain..."
"Swati pls saaf saaf bta kya hua h maa ko ?"
"Unke pair mein firse dard suru ho gya h kyuki wo apne regular check-ups miss krrhi h..."
"Miss krrhi h !? Kyu ?"
"Kyu ka kya matlab ? Paise honge tab na jayengi wo..."
"Par meine to paise diye the unhe..." Reyansh said astonished and confused
"O... To ab u want to say that maa juth bol rhi h.." Swastika said without pausing to hear Reyansh's side of explanation.
"Mein wo nhi keh rha... But meine paise diye the sach m..."
"Haa.. Aur wo jake un paison se maze krrke aa gyi... Iyehi kehna chah rha ho na..."
"Mein bhala..."
"I lost my dad bcs of u..."
"Pls don't..."
"... And now if u try to kill my mom I won't just stay on the sidelines and watch like a robot..."
"Swati ! Tujhe pta bhi h tu kya bol rhi h..." Reyansh said in a pained voice
"Meine kuch galat nhi keh rhi... I can't tolerate seeing u go partying around with that stupid frnd of urs while here my mom is suffering on her death bed..."
"Aab Ankit ko kyu beech m laa rhi h ?!"
"Zarurat pare to mein puri duniya ko laa sakti hu..."
"Swati iye tu kya..."
"Meine hazar bola h... My name is Swastika for a murderer like you... And don't think I will let u continue with ur plan to kill my mom like you plotted and killed my Dad ten years ago..."
"Swati..." Reyansh choked.
"I can't even imagine the type of monster u were just at the age of fifteen to plot so much and kill my dad..." Swastika said in an aggressive voice , turned around , went to her room and slammed the door... 

Reyansh stood there , like a stone , unable to move a muscle. It was too much for him to digest. With trembling hands he took out his phone and dialed Ankit's number.
The ring went for several seconds and then the mechanical customer service voice spoke from the other side : The number u hv dialed is currently busy. Pls wait or call again later.