UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !

Ankit's Side :

Ankit was standing in front of the reception desk of the hotel he worked in. Many tourists were flooding in and Ankit was busy welcoming them and assigning them to their respective rooms.

It was a busy day indeed and there were many tourists and pre-bookings made , so naturally Ankit was quite busy.

"Welcome Mam , Welcome Sir... Hope u enjoy ur stay here..." Ankit said cheerfully to an old couple and handed them their room keys.

Suddenly a slight commotion was heard from the poolside. A lot of people had gathered near the water and were apparently panicking because someone , most probably a girl had fallen into the water... To make situations worse she didnt know swimming...
Ankit hurried over to the poolside along with two other employees.

Rohini's Side :

Rohini had come to the hotel after her sweet encounter with Reyansh. She had to complete some of her work stuff and for that she always took shelter in a hotel , shielded from the world outside. The hotels were new every time , but this one really amazed her. She had felt a connection with this hotel on her first day here and so instead of going anywhere else she revisited this hotel again.

As she was walking by the poolside with her books to find a seat under the sun , someone bumped into her and as a result she fell right into the cold water... She panicked as she didnt know how to swim and this pool was comparatively deep than other hotels.

Grasping for breath she tried to bring herself up to the surface every time the water pulled her back , but after a certain time everything was in vain. She couldn't keep up with the huge pressure of the water. Many spectators were looking and sympathizing with her but on one had the guts to go in the water and save her.

Slowly through her sight which was getting blurred with every passing second , she saw someone dive into the water... Seemed like he was coming to save her but before she could see who the person was or whether at all she was saved or not , she passed out... The last feeling she had was laying on someone's arms...

Ankit's Side :

Ankit coming near the poolside looked at Rohini who was nearly drowned and acted according to the first thought that came in his mind.

Without thinking of anything else , he jumped into the water and caught hold of Rohini's hand , which was the last thing she could keep up , not forgetting her beautiful pair of eyes.

"Ur safe now..." Ankit whispered softly in her ear bringing her up.

Ankit was carrying an unconscious Rohini in his arms and the scene absolutely looked like Balram carrying Revati after saving her from the alligator attack...

(A/N : My dear Radha Krishna watchers/fans does that ring any bells !? 😉😂😁)

Ankit took her to the nearest hospital and waited outside until some news about the patient reached his ears...

The doctor came out and said with a smile
"The patient is out of danger... She had just passed out temporarily due to the water but bcs she was saved at the right time , nothing much happened..."
"Thank u doctor..."
"Well... U r the patient's..."
"Uh..." Ankit tried the find the appropriate word to describe someone , who he had just met but felt like had a strong connection from long time back.
"Boyfriend I suppose..."
"No... No ! Absoulety not... Never... No.. Not...!" Ankit rattled in an alarming tone.
"Geez ! Am sorry... U don't need to get worked up about that... Like the way u were caring for her , didn't seem like it was ur first meeting with each other..." The doctor said flashing a smile...
"No... Its actually our first meet... I just happened to work at the hotel she suffered the accident at..." Ankit said calmly.
"Oh I see ! Well the patient is awake... U may go see her..." The doctor said smiling and left.