LOVE(S) AT FIRST SIGHT...

A bright new day arrived bringing along new adventures... fantasies and more...

Rohini was confident... Today was it... The day she would open up about her feelings to Reyansh... She had never thought that it would take place so quickly , but due to circumstances it did... And so today nothing stopped an enthusiastically nervous Rohini to get up at sharp 6 in the morning (Or rather to say an enthusiastically nervous Rohini gave up on her battle to fall asleep sharp 6 in the morning...)

Today's evening would be magical. Rohini had already jotted down the things she would say to Reyansh and was also somewhat guessing and mimicking his reactions. Everytime she said a cheesy dialogue and mimicked a cheesy reply , she would bury her glowing hot red face in her palms and drop to the bed , laughing at her attempt of getting herself blushed. Everything was kind of in place... Just Reyansh needed to be present to make everything complete...

But she was not only enthusiastically nervous person today...

Ankit's Side :

"I want to tell you something today... Actually I've liked you from the first day we met at the restaurant... I still remember my heart beating its fastest when u had passed out due to the water... I wanted you to know I will always be there by your side , protecting you... So would you like to be my-"

"Ankit neeche aaja ! Khana thanda hoke baraf banne ko aya h...!" Ankit's mother shouted from downstairs for the fourth time in a row.

"Thori der baad khana nhi laga sakti thi... I was just about to complete my perfect proposal..." Ankit muttered to himself angrily and then faced the mirror once again , looking at which he was currently practicing his perfect proposal...

He stormed downstairs shortly afterwards as he was sure if the calling needed to go up to the fifth time he would surely have to say goodbye to the world of the living...
Downstairs , his mom noticed her decked up son and said in a teasing tone
"Aaj bahu layega kya ghar mein !?"
"Maa... Shh... Shh...." Ankit hurriedly silenced his mom eyeing his dad who coughed a little to remind everyone his presence.

"Wese ladki kaun h ?" Ankit's mother whispered in his ear as he sat down on the breakfast table.
"Haa koi..." He smiled.
"Zyada battisi dikhane ki zarurat nhi h... Jaldi khana kha aur jaa... Gentlemen should always arrive an hour before the lady..."
"Oh my Matashri ! Ab samjha papa kyu hamesha time k bare m strict rehte the..." Ankit said pulling her cheeks
"Chor... Badmash kahika... Chaal jaa abhi..." His mother pulled away from his grip and said with a smile.

Ankit took his wallet and phone and was soon out on the streets walking towards his destination. He boarded a bus at the intersection. Taking a window seat he slowly dissolved himself in thoughts.... Thoughts that whether it was too early for a proposal... Whether the other had seen him in different light than friend yet... Whether by doing this , he would break a good bond friendship or not... And so on.....

Shortly afterwards he shrugged them off... Even though he hadn't done a lot of proposals , but in every case he had always done it the moment he felt he had developed feelings for the other. Thus he was convinced of choosing the same path even for now , completely ignoring the fact that he had failed miserably most of the times walking on this path...

To clear his mind from all these and to gain some moral support , he called up Reyansh.
"Haa bol..." The voice on the other end spoke after a beep.
"Tu kidhar h ?"
"Cafe mein... Kyu ?"
"Nahi wo actually mein bhi waha jaa rha hu..."
"Kyu tera to aaj Rohini k saath.... Wait...wait... Don't tell me... Tu yaha aa rha h Rohini k saath !?!" Reyansh's surprised voice sounded from the other end.
"Haa... Aur mein bas do stoppage dur hu... So don't u dare tell me any negative stuff like tables booked h , cafe full h , tu waha nhi hoga... Wagera wagera..."
"Nahi... Esa kuch nhi h... But do u think it will be fine... With me here !?"
"Hell yah ! I'm damn sure... Aaj tak there hasn't been a proposal without u being there.... So iss bar bhi nhi hoga..."
"Fine tu aaja... I'll prepare a table..." Reyansh voice gave off a '''still not convinced''' aura.
"Bass yahi to chahiye mere bhaiii !" Ankit said gleefully.
"Haa aur gadhe ki terha khali haat mat ana..."
"Haa pta h... Rose le aunga..."
"Chaal... Dhann hua m... Dhann hua mera khandan tera ye knowledge dekh ke..."
"Chal chal phone rakh aur kaam kr..."
"Haa... Bye...."