THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1

"What is it ?" Rohini asked , surprised and excited both at the same time.
"U know it" Priyanka looked confident and that unique smile had not left her face.

Soon after all the other employees were called back into Priyanka's cabin and she said aloud
"Forget everything u all heard over the call. We have a new thing to start..."
"Mam are we going to work more with that offer ?"
"Yes we are... And we will succeed this time"
"Mam but how ?"
"The Four - Way Technique..."
"The Four - Way Technique !?" There was a slight commotion in the room. Rohini seemed to understand where this was going. Priyanka said aloud in a commanding voice
"Saam. Daam. Dand. Bhed."

There was complete silence across the room. Everyone seemed to be adapting as to what this new policy could be.

"Ur not thinking that..." Rohini said quite excited and astonished.
"Yes I am..." Came a reply from the very confident Priyanka.

"Mam could u pls explain..." Kabir said timidly.
"Sure... Saam , Daam , Dand , Bhed is the Four - Way Technique used since the ancient times to deal with brats or I should say Kharoos Momowalas like that one.." Priyanka clenched her teeth and there was a slight laughter across the room... Nevertheless she continued "We Persuade (Saam) , Purchase (Daam) , Punish (Dand) and Exploit one's weakness (Bhed) to get our work done..."
"Ok... So how will we do it ?" Rishi asked curious.
"I hv my plans ready... Firstly we'll start off with Saam i.e. Persuade..." A bright glow was found on Priyanka's face.

Reyansh's Side :

After completing the morning chores as usual , Reyansh came out of the house to go for work. At the door he met Swastika who had also come out so as to leave for college.
"Hi..." Reyansh said wanting to start a conversation.
"I don't intend to talk about anything unnecessary with anyone..." She said while putting her phone inside her bag. She was about to leave when Reyansh called out
"Swati... Kitne din hogye tune bhaiyaa se baat nhi kiya... Aj college k baad dono bhai - behen milke chaat pe guppe lagaye !? Mein teri fav evening snack bhi banaunga..."
"I don't consider u as my bhaiyaa... And don't act as if we hv a great brother - sister relationship..." Swastika said coldly and went away.

Reyansh sighed sadly and started in the opposite direction

Reyansh's POV :

I knew the reply would be something like this but try krne me kya harz h...

Anyways I started running as I was late for work.

I ran the eatery in the evening as that was the best relaxation time for people and all the customers come to the beach mostly during that time. During the morning hours I work part time at some cafes and restaurants to make money.
I do take orders in the morning but hardly anything comes... But if they do I prepare the order at home and deliver it to them...
Today when I got the call I thought it could a order but who knew it would be Nakchari Madam...
I don't understand y they r after me... If she doesn't like my food then what's all the stuff with the offer...
Sheesh ! I guess I should just stop thinking about them...

I came to a hault near the main road waiting for the light to turn green when I noticed a stall set up at one side of the road. It looked like a cooking competition was being held there.

Out of my curiosity I went near it.
"Come ! Come ! All who dare to enter in this majestic fair... We have come from land afar to find the man crafted with qualities hazar... To ayeye , ayeye aur iss once in a lifetime competition ko jitne ka saubhagya leke jaiye... Ayeye ayeye..." A man wearing a black coat was excitedly calling and attracting crowds...
Many people had gathered around to see what was going on and some were even signing up.