AFTEREFFECTS....

The moon doesn't differentiate between any person , any situation and spreads its soothing light over everything. Well... so let's get a glimpse to see if everything is peaceful on the other end , in this calm night.

Yash's Side :

"Mom aur ek do na..." Yash motioned his mother to give another paratha on his plate.
"Wah ! Aaj kya apni behen ka bhoot sir p liye ghum rha h !? Jo bhi ho...accha hi h ! Le le aur ek le..." His mother provided him another paratha on his plate.

After having a hearty dinner , an extra-ordinarily happy Yash went up to his bedroom humming a joyous tune under his breath. Throwing himself on his bed , he reminisced the most beautiful moment of his life that had taken place in the college today.

(FLASHBACK ~)

"Would you like to give me a chance to turn this excuse into a reality !?" Yash said looking down at Swastika , whose face was still buried inside his chest.

She kept quite. Yash could feel that the wet sobs did not drench his chest anymore thus it was quite obvious that Swastika had stopped crying after hearing this sudden proposal.

"Ab kya ese hi rehna h pure din !?" Yash teased her with a small laugh. She shifted a bit within his grip but did not move away.

They remained in the same position for quite some time. Yash felt like he was bombarded with all the happiness he wished for. He cherished every passing moment , forgetting about the world...about lies...about everything.... He never wanted to break away from this magical hug...never !

But good things do come to an end... Swastika left his chest leaving Yash quite sad. But as the saying goes sabre ka fal mitha hota h !

Swastika wiped the dried tears on her faces and held Yash's hand.
"Ye tum-"
Without letting him complete she pulled him out of the classroom...into the corridor where the other girls were still intently searching for required proofs.

"Re chalo bhaag jate h yahan se... Before they notice..." Yash whispered in Swastika's ear and tried to turn away but she stood there firm and determined.

"Oyyy !" Swastika called out to the girls who turned around at once.
"Tum ! Tumhe hi to dhund rhe the hum... Aab tumhara parda fhash krenge !" One of them said agitated.
"U witch ! Do kauri ki aukat nhi h aur bare aye Yash ko boyfriend banane... Tujhe to mein -" Another one raged.

"Haa nhi h mere pas do kauri ki aukat... But wo kamane k liye dimaag to h. Ab tum logo ko hi dekh lo , uparwale ne to wo bhi nhi diya..." Swastika said sarcastically and let out a small laugh while the girls fumed with anger. Swastika continued
"Firstly I didn't make Yash my boyfriend , he made me his girlfriend... Aur secondly if he's going around making lowly witches like me his girlfriend , to uski life mein tum logo ki position..samaj rhe ho... Mtlb meine suna tha samajdar ko ishara kafi hota h.... Tum log 'samajdar' to ho na ?!" Swastika cracked up laughing. Yash too let out a small laugh unable to contain it inside.

"Swastika Sharma ! How dare u ! Tumhe pata h mere papa kon h !?" One of girls shouted.
"Lo shuru ho gyi... Khud se daal gali nhi to ban gyi papa ki pari... 'Papa papa Swastika ne mela boyfriend chin liya'- Ye bolegi apne papa ko !?" Swastika cooed.
"Tujhe to mein- !" The girl shouted even louder.
"Awaaz niche !" Swastika commanded with a dominating voice.

"Tum log jo soch rhe the wo sahi h... I was pretending to be dating Yash... He did that to save me from embarrassment..." Yash grew restless as Swastika made the confession but she continued speaking without paying any attention to him.
"But now things r different..." Swastika clutched on to Yash's hand harder and showed it to the girls.