THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 2

Rohini felt like her world was shattered by the words of her own best friend. She didn't know the reason why. She didn't even know whether she didnt want to answer this question or whether she couldn't answer it at all. To her it was like a very deep secret dug in her heart that was suddenly revealed to the world , despite the fact that she initially wanted to tell about it to Priyanka...
In simple words , her situation now was a complete mess.

"U like Reyansh right ?" Priyanka said patiently waiting for an answer.
"NO !" Came from Rohini who stood up at once and stormed off towards the car.
Priyanka followed her swiftly. The car started rolling.

"Don't turn your back on me... Tell me !" Priyanka insisted.
"Don't be ridiculous Priya... I'm telling u there is nothing like it..." Rohini denied , looking out of the window.
"Then explain me... Explain me ur weird behavior in the morning... Explain me ur weird smile staring at Reyansh.."
"What do u mean by weird smile !? It was just a genuine one... See..." Rohini flashed a fake curve.
"U can lie to me but ur expressions can't and u know that..." Priyanka said with a straight face.
Rohini kept quite.
"Its nothing wrong to fall in love with someone... If u tell me I'll only be happy for u nothing else..." Priyanka said in an understanding tone.
"I told u there's nothing like it..." Rohini denied again.
"So u wont to tell me huh !? I bet u like him..." Priyanka said haughtily.
"No I don't..." Rohini denied
"U do..."
"I don't..."
"U do..."
"I don't..."
"U don't..."
"I do..."

Rohini took a pause to realize what she had just said.
"See I told u... U do like Reyansh..." Priyanka said in a victorious tone.
"U used reverse psychology... on a psychologist..." Rohini said annoyed
"Yeah and it did work..."
"Srsly ! U know I'm done..." Rohini said irritated. "Pls stop the car at the intersection..." She chirped to the driver and stepped out.
"Hey ! Where do u think ur going !?"
"Somewhere quieter and that means away from u..."
"Don't think ki mein tumhara picha chor dungi... U know Priyanka better than anyone else..."
"Suite urself... I'll be at the library so my phone will be switched off..." Rohini said in a sarcastic tone and then started walking.
"Hey ! U... Wait up..." Priyanka called out irritated.
"Bye !" Rohini waved a hand in the air and disappeared at the turning.

"Ugghh! Can't believe I'm pissed off at my own best friend... Ohhh this is such a headache..." Priyanka said disgusted as the car started again.

Swastika's Side :

Swastika returned from the college and tossed her bag on the bed. She took out her phone and logged in to the game. It had been a hard day. She had received so many assignments and also had to prepare for the upcoming exams. So there couldn't be a better option to calm her mind than the game...

As soon the home page loaded , Swastika's face lightened up.

Thunderbolt (the in - game name of Yash) had sent her a prior invitation for an upcoming match.

The match was being held among some of the pros' of the gaming world and Thunderbolt himself sent an invitation to Swastika. There couldn't be a better news for her.

Seeing him online in the game , Priyanka gathered up courage and decided to text him.

"Hello... Am Midnight..." She typed nervously not hoping to get a reply.
"Hello !" An instant reply came from the other end , making Swastika almost pass out from a mini heart - attack.
"I see you hv included me in the team... But I wonder if I would be all right fighting against all the pros..." She let out her concern.
"Don't worry... I chose u bcs I know u can... Just play like u do always and I know u will be able to crack it..." Thunderbolt a.k.a Yash sent a encouraging msg for Swastika.

They discussed about the game stuff for a couple of minutes and then Swastika asked hesitatingly.

"Um... I'm just curious about you so if you don't mind could you send me a picture of yours... ?!" She pressed the send nervously.