THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2

Priyanka's Side :

The news of Reyansh denying them once again reached Priyanka's ears shortly after the  incident. The employee seemed to be quite tensed about their failure twice but Priyanka did not have a speck of tension or worry on her face. She carried a confident expression from the beginning of this mission and losing did not seemed to affect her at all , rather it felt like she knew she was going to fail but this failure would bring her success.

"Well , its ok if he didn't agree. I guess we would hv to start off with two stages I wasn't so much looking forward to... Anyways it was his decision... Start off with Dand... He should be punished for his deeds..." Priyanka ordered the employee in a casual but serious tone and the employee left the room with a small bow.

Reyansh's Side :

It was evening time which meant Reyansh would be found working in his eatery , and so he was. The place was buzzing with people who were having a great time in the company of their loved ones and also good food.

Reyansh's POV :

Finally some moments of peace... I feel like I have been successful in getting off from those Ryankoi guys... But I don't know why I feel like this peace is going to short - lived...
Ahh , seems like I'm overthinking again...

I focused on my cooking and serving the customers. The eatery was a bit more crowded today than usual and I was happy. The more , the better...

There was chattering and loud voices everywhere. I was rinsing the vegetables in the sink when I heard someone speak behind me

"I would like to order two pepperoni pizzas and a two large cups of coke..."
"Sure sir... But uh.. Customers aren't allowed to come inside the..." I turned around keeping the veggies aside and was greeted by two familiar faces.
"Hey aren't you guys from..." Before I could finish my sentence , I felt something sharp touch my skin. I looked below near my stomach...

A knife was resting on the edge of my skin , waiting to be pierced right in whenever the holder wishes too...

I was a bit nervous.
"Would they really stab me for  disagreeing to their offer !?" A thought occurred in my mind...

"Hey ! Guys... Let's talk it out ok !?"
"We're done with the talking..." And with this one of them took me by the arm and tossed me to the ground.
"Oww..." I uttered a slight groan and was about to get back to my feet when the other person grabbed my hand and turned it the other way around , keeping it pinned to my shoulder.
"Ahh... H.. Hey u cannot do this just bcs I denied ur offer..." I said fighting back the pain.
"Yeah... That's the question man... How could u deny after you're being served with so much on your plate..."
"I hv already made myself clear to those guys before and I am not willing to repeat myself again..."
"Then u really do deserve more of this pain..." And with that he pressed my hand more firmly gripping onto my wrist.
"Ahh..h... Guys listen... Let's talk about it... U.. U... What were ur names again !?"
"Thats not necessary for u to know... But anyways I'm Rishi and the one holding onto to u is Kabir."
"Yeah.. Right... Rishi , couldn't we just reconsider about all the stuff that happened since the morning !?"
"Reconsider !? Ur probably gonna dump us again.."
"Yeah thats right..." I muttered slowly but the words reached their ears and Kabir pressed on my hand real tight...
"Listen up... Either u agree to us or u will be beaten to a pulp today..." Rishi said in a threatening voice.
"I will not change my decision... I will not leave the eatery , no matter what u guys do..." I said in a serious tone.
"U will regret this... I..."
Grrrrr ~~~
Kabir had stopped mid sentence.
"I will not...."
Grrrrr ~~~
"You are dead meat today... And we..."
Grrrrr ~~~
Rishi too stopped abruptly.
"...will make sure that you..."
Grrrrr ~~~