You are the Most Important Person of My Life , Kharoos Momowale...

The magical hug lasted between Priyanka and Reyansh for a few minutes. Priyanka's thoughts had suddenly become too considerate for Reyansh while he himself loved her company around his shoulders. He could sense his heart cooling down and mind getting clearer.

After a while , Priyanka broke the hug and turned her face , facing the sea. For some reason her cheeks had turned slightly pink. She got up abruptly and without stopping for a second left the place silently.

Ankit's Side :

Ankit hurriedly made his way back to Reyansh's eatery and was quite worried on not finding him there.

"Darn my boss... Phone bhi abhi krna tha... Do ghante bas bakta gya aur mein Rey k liye kuch khareed bhi nhi paya..." He took out his phone , wanting to call Reyansh and then noticed his missed call.
"Rey ne call kia tha ? I can tell its definitely not bcs I am late for bringing his food... Did something happen ?!" Ankit started running his mind through all the problems Reyansh could possibly face but then stopped when he spotted a familiar figure.

"Are tum ?"
"Tum !?"
Rohini and Ankit acknowledged each other with recognition on their faces.
"Tum yaha itni raat ko kya krrhi ho !?" Ankit asked with a sense of protection.
"Wo actually meri ek pagal dost h... Who craved Pav Bhaji in this late hour... To isliye am here..." She completed with a small laugh "Wese ye to bohot befkufi wala kaam tha lekin the one who runs this eatery told me that I could come here anytime... But coming to think about it , I think I went quite overboard this time.." Rohini concluded in a tone mixed with embarrassment and mischief.

"I didnt know she had had such a wholesome conversation with Rey... Lekin..." Ankit's thoughts were interrupted by the intrusion of a new female voice.

"Chal chalte h..." Priyanka , who had just arrived out of thin air , grabbed Rohini's hand and made a drastic attempt to leave the scene.
"Re.. Par Pav Bhaji... Priya sun to sahi..."

"Priyanka..." Reyansh called softly from behind. Priyanka tried to avoid eye contact with him and so looked at him through the corner of her eye.
There was a silent communion between both of them. Reyansh's heart spoke a lot and it successfully reached Priyanka's ears. After few mins , she grasped Rohini's hand more firmly and left the place.

"Re kya hua !? Pav Bhaji ka kya hua !?" Rohini whispered into her ears. Priyanka just kept quite , sat in her car and drove off.

On the other side Ankit approached Reyansh , who was witnessing the departure with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Oi..." He called.
"Oiiii....." He called even louder and finally Reyansh replied
"H... Ha... Kya !?"
"Kya kya !?"
"Wo... kuch nhi..."
"Look at me..." Ankit made Reyansh face him. "Kon thi wo ladki?"
"Wo... Wo to... Priyanka I mean Nackchari Madam..."
"Oo... To wahi h tera boss..."
"Haa..."
"But iss wakt usse kya baat krrha tha ?"
"Wo... Kuch nhi... Kuch bhi to nhi..."
Ankit stared at Reyansh for while
"Juth bol rha h ?"
"Kah..."
"Call kyu kiya tha ?" Ankit asked without letting Reyansh complete.
"Wo... Wo... Wo bhi kuch nhi...Bas esehi.."
Ankit stared at Reyansh , judging his looks and expression he finally concluded
"Swati ne firse kuch kaha ?" Reyansh knew that now it was impossible to hide the truth anymore , so he confessed , but not in a tone of distress rather in a calm voice.
"Haa... Kaha to tha.. But I'm ok.."
"Really ?"
"Ha baba ha.. Ab ghar chal... "
Reyansh started walking in the opposite direction. Ankit came and hugged him from the back.
"I'm sorry for not being there while the situation became so much serious that u had to call me... I'm sorry..."
"Its ok , I'm ok..." Reyansh said patting Ankit's hand. "Chal aj terko esehi ghar le chalta hu..." Reyansh grabbed on Ankit's waist and made him lie on his shoulder.
"Re... Re kya krrha h... Niche utar..."
Ankit called but Reyansh , without paying heed carried him on his shoulder towards their home.