THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 1

"Rohini... Rohini... Wake up..."

Rohini blinked her eyes for a few moments before they revealed the handsome face of Reyansh before them.

"Reyansh tum yaha !?" She said quite surprised
"I've got ur favorite food right here..." Reyansh pulled out a tray from behind and placed it before her.
"Omg ! This really is my favorite... But wait... How did u..."
"Shh! Eat first... Come let me feed u..." Reyansh took a spoonful and gently put it in Rohini's mouth.
"So how's it !?" He asked
"Uhmmm... Perfect as it can be..." Rohini said with a gratified smile.
"This smile of urs is what I live for... This smile of urs gives me strength... I want this smile of urs to be just mine..."
"What do u..." Rohini couldn't finish as Reyansh interrupted.
"Yes Rohini ! I want u to be mine and only mine... I want ur eyes to only see me , ur heart to only love me , ur mind to only think about me... I want to be an inseparable part of ur life..." Reyansh bent on his knees and Rohini's jaw dropped as her cheeks transitioned to the darkest shade of red.

"Do u want to be mine !? Do u want to be my girlfriend ?" Reyansh said gleaming.

"I... I..." Rohini wanted find the perfect word to reply to this perfect proposal... when a third voice interrupted.

"Rohini... Rohini... Wake up... Rohini !"

"Yes !?!?" Rohini woke up startled hearing her colleague.
"Kab se so rhi h... Cls lene nhi jana ?!" The colleague said concerned.
"So rhi hu... ? So that was a dream !?" Rohini muttered slowly under her breath.

Without wasting another second she took her bag and rushed out of the staff room.
"Rohini ! Ajeeb ladki h sachme..." Her colleague ended with a brisk laugh and headed to her desk.

Coming outside , Rohini boarded a taxi and sitting inside asked the driver to take her to the Ryankoi Enterprise.
"I've got to tell this to Priya..." She said looking out of the window with a sparkling gleam in her eyes.

As the taxi driver dropped her off at the entrance , she rushed inside without haulting anywhere and was soon in front of the majestic glass door. As she was about to turn the handle she heard voices from inside

"Come here u idiot... Ur dead meat today..."
"Marne k liye pehle mujhe pakar na parega..."
"U... Kharoos Momowale..."

Inside the Office :

"U... Kharoos Momowale... Ruk tu abhi..." Priyanka said moving around vigorously
"U don't need to do anything... Just rest but for now pls wake up..." Reyansh said imitating the desperate Priyanka from a while ago...
"U piece of shit... U were wide awake listening..."
"Its not my fault if I hv sensitive ears ears... But... Is everything u said the truth !? Do I really get paid without doing anything !?" Reyansh said teasing Priyanka.
"I'll kill u rn... Come here I said..."
"Ur the most important person of my life Kharoos Momowale..." Reyansh imitated the line that made Priyanka stop in her movement.
"Btw from where did u invent that weird name !? And am I really the most important person of ur life...!?" Reyansh asked in a mischievous yet affectionate tone.

"U moron..." Priyanka pounced on Reyansh like a wild tigress and both of them landed hard on the ground beside the sofa.

"Ou..." Both groaned in unison. Priyanka lied on the chest of Reyansh. She tried to straighten herself when her eyes met the hazel orbs that conveyed so much to describe just with words.

"Don.. Don't think anything weird... This is just because of... Of the sudden situation..." Priyanka muttered embarrassed and shy trying to justify herself.
"U... U... Look quite beautiful closely..." Reyansh said subconsciously staring straight into Priyanka's eyes without a blink.
Priyanka instead of getting angry for an instance tried to avoid eye contact and somewhat blushed too.
"Oops.. I guess I spoke aloud my thoughts..." Reyansh said in a innocent tone still not able to take away eyes from her.