II

♡︎

♡︎

When Ahmya be talking about me fucking other girls it do be making me mad as hell. She does it on purpose I know she does.

One day I'm not gone let it slide. I guess today wasn't that day. I get up and wash my bowl and shit and put it away.

I walked to Ahmya's room. "I take that you're not mad anymore?" She looks out of the closet. "Man you so aggy. Sometimes I wanna punch you." I smack my lips.

She laughed. "Awe is Melo pressed?" She walks to me. "Back up.." I look down at her. "Why?" She looks at me.

"Cause I'm gone slap the shit outta you." I cracked a smile. "You not gone do shittt!" She turns around.

"Alright bet." I lift her and tossed her on my shoulder. "LaMelo LaFrance Ball!" She smacks my back.

"Chill on my government." I put her on the bed. "Why would you do all that?" She smacks my arm.

"Damn! You gone stop hitting me." I point at her. "Whatever." She huffed. I lick my lips. "Let's go get food," I said pulling her up.

"You're so bipolar." She whines. "I know." I shook my head.
-

"Stop nigga!" Melo slaps my hand

"Stop nigga!" Melo slaps my hand. "I wanted one chicken tender Melo." I glare at him. He was eating like he was about to die. "Boy!" I steal a tender and he shook his head.

"Ima beat you up." He laughed. "I think id like that too much." I laughed as he caught on to my joke. "You betta stop playin." He shook his head.

"And if I don't?" I lean back sipping my drink. "It's gone get wicked." We started laughing causing everyone to look at us in the restaurant.