XXXIX

-"There you go, baby yeah

-
"There you go, baby yeah." I smiled as Ally stood up. "I need to lay the fuck down." she tried to laugh but she couldn't because of the stitches on her stomach.

"Come on let's lay down." I said and I help her lay down. "You want some to eat baby?" I asked her. "Just water baby," she said lowly.

"I got you." I kiss her head and went into the kitchen to grab her some water. "Baby I gotta question." I said sitting on the chair I had next to the bed.

"Yeah?" she looks at me. "Be honest with me. Who did this to you?" I open her water.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "Zo I just want my water." she said and I shook my head and help her drink the water.

"Ally c'mon. Tell me." I pull the bottle away. "Okay damn Lonzo. I'll tell you."
-

-"Oh my God

-
"Oh my God." I cover my face out of breath. "Don't disrespect me next time." Melo said and I laughed.

"Fuck you." I reach for my phone. "You just did." he said and I rolled my eyes. I got a text from Zo.

He told me who did that shit to Ally. "Oh, I fucking knew it." I mumbled and called Evoni getting my shit on.

"Baby where you going?" Melo got up. "Melo please stay here." I said and Evoni answers.

"Bitch Denise did it." I said and Evoni was going off. "Bitch listen. We bout to go jump her and that Kayla bitch!" she said.

"Im on the way." I said and hung up. "Woah whatchu gonna do?" Melo asked. "Denise did that shit to Ally so me and Ev went show her ass sum." I tie my hair up.

"Baby she got Zoey there." he said and I look at him. "Zoey is with Nona. You know she goes with her every weekend." I said and he nods.

"That's true." he sat on the bed. "Nigga promise you'll stay here and not follow me." I said before leaving.

"Just be safe. Don't do anything stupid Mya." he said and I nod. "I love you." I kiss him. "I love you too baby." he kissed me again.

"Text me!" he said as I shut the door. "Okay!" I said and I swear I rushed down the steps.

I got to my car and I already seen Evoni's ass. "Girl what the fuck how did you get here?" I laughed. "I had G drop me off in that fast-ass car." she laughed.

"Well come on we gone show her ass sum." I said and she got in the car. "Just in case something goes bad I got this." Evoni pulled out a gun.

"GIRL WHAT THE FUCK?" I gave her crazy eyes. "What? G gave this to me a long ass time ago." she admired it.

"Bitch were not killing anyone. We just gone jump her. Now put that shit down." I said and she put it back in her bag.

Crazy ass girl.
-
"She still lives in this old ass house." I laughed pulling up on the sidewalk. "Girl look that Kayla bitch with someone." Evoni pointed.

I look and it looked like someone I knew. "He looks familiar." I said biting my nail. "Bitch my body is getting hot. Come on im ready to fight a bitch." Ev got out of the car and I did too.

"Where the fuck yo friend at?" I asked and Evoni placed her hand in her bag purse thing.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Kayla mugs and the nigga turns around.

Tae.

"The fuck are you doing with her?" I got mad. "Minding my business. You should do that too bitch." he laughed.

"Who the fuck you callin a bitch?" Evoni mugs Tae. "Hey what the fuck is go- what the fuck are you doing here?" Denise crossed her arms.

"Why the fuck did you do that shit to Ally?" I asked her and Kayla's eyes go big. "Yeah don't act like I don't fucking know. YOU COULDA KILLED HER!" I grabbed Evoni's gun out of her purse.

"MYA WOAH!" Tae put his hands up and so did the other two. "Mya stop!" Kayla started to cry.

"Get the fuck in the house!" Evoni yelled and they all went into the house. "Girl we going to jail." I said and Ev shook her head.

I shut the door and lock it. "Make sure they can't get out." I told Ev and I told them to all sit down.

"Now we all know you not gone do shit with that gun." Tae laughed. "Nigga I will shoot you." I pointed it at him. "I wish you fucking would." he kept eye contact.

"FUCK YOU!" I shot the gun. "OH, SHIT MYA WHAT THE FUCK?!" Evoni screams and the girls started screaming and crying.

Oh my fucking god.
-

guys ...i have a book ontw
one of y'all gave me idea so ..here's ya hint 😏

anyway i don't kno wtf jus happened 😭i watched a shit tone of 'romantic' movies and niggas was shootin something back to back so i guess that's the idea inna way but it's gone have a lil switch up 🥷🏾

FUCK MISSPELLING 🚶🏾‍♂️..