XXXVI

-"Oh my God

-
"Oh my God." I groan rubbing my head. I sit up and a bitch was fully naked with a bottle of Whitney next to me.

Oh shit.

I turn around and Tae was knocked out next to me. Oh my God. I get up slowly and try to find my clothes. I found my shirt and I put it on.

I bent over to grab my pants but on my soul, I felt a damp part on my shirt. FUCK NO. I groan and grab his shirt and ran to the bathroom.

"Ow. What the fuck." I stopped to rub my legs. "You good?" I could hear Tae wake up. Go back to sleep!

"Huh? Oh yeah I just woke up." I said and turn back around. "Why you wearing my shirt?" he laughed.

"Cause ya kids all over mine. So I put yours on." I said and he started laughing. My phone rang and I smacked my lips and grab my phone.

"Aye, I gotta go. You wanna hang out later tho?" he asked and I hesitate. "Uhh, I'm busy with work all weekend." I lied.

"Oh damn. Well, when I'm gone see you again?" he asked putting his jeans on. "I don't know I'll let you know tho." I said and he walked to me.

"What?" I question. "I need my shirt." he pointed. "Ohh." I went to my drawer and grab a new hoodie. It used to be Melo's but I stole it.

"Turn around." I laughed and he turns around. I change my shirt and put the hoodie on. "Here." I gave Tae his shirt.

"Thank you." he smiled. "Yup." I gave him a smile. He got all his shit and later he left. I grab my phone and call Melo back.

"Mya." Melo answers. "Yes?" I prop my phone up. "You wanna go out tonight? I wanna redeem myself." he smiled.

"Where at?" I asked playing with my nails. "My friend's birthday party. It's where I used to live but like a few blocks down." he said I nod.

"Okay." I said. "You good? Yo leg keeps shaking." he said. "I'll talk to you when you get here or something okay? Bye love you bestie." I hung up.

"FUCK!" I groan frustrated as hell.

How the fuck am I gone like Melo and then start liking Tae. This ain't gone fucking work.
-
"You gone let go?" Melo mumbled. "No." I said hugging him more. "Mya what's wrong can you tell me?" he sighed.

"I'm just on my period." I lied. Even though yesterday before everything I was off that shit.

"Oh.." he pulled away. "C'mon let's get dressed." he said and I nodded.
-
"The gang back together." Zo smiled. "Hell yeah, we all gonna have fun and no drama. I'm looking at y'all." Evoni points.