XXIV

-"Okay, I'll admit I wasn't having it that day

-
"Okay, I'll admit I wasn't having it that day. But that shit did still piss me off." I told Gelo.

"Well it seems like they wanna go to war with you." he laughed and I shook my head. "I honestly didn't mean for all of that to happen." I shrug.

"But you let texting another niggas happen? Huh?" Melo looks at us. "Can you shut the fuck up? Nigga I told you that it wasn't fucking ba-"

"Okay! Damn when will y'all stop arguing all the time?" Gelo groans. "Fell like I'm raising two kids." he shook his head.

"But it would be different if I was texting another bitch?" Melo continued. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Gelo yelled.

I jumped and stopped talking. "Man, who the fuck are you yelling at?" Melo started walking towards Gelo fast as hell.

"Melo sit down." I sat up pushing him away from Gelo. "What's up nigga?! You gone hit me?!" Gelo stood up.

Okay, these niggas are too big for me. God damn.

"Man back up." Melo shoved me kinda. I slipped on the couch and I watched them dart at each other with punches.

"Fucking stop!" I stood up and pulled Melo by his shirt. "FUCK WRONG WITH YOU?! NIGGA GET OUT!" Melo yelled at Gelo.

"FUCK YOU! YOU A WHOLE BITCH!" Gelo walked out slamming the door. Melo groans and walks to the room.

"Man fuck!" he threw his phone on the ground. "Melo Jesus.." I mumbled and closed the room door.

"Why is shit going down so bad? The fuck?" Melo turns to me. "First Lonzo and Ally. Then you. Now, this? Man, what's fucking next?" he smacked his lips.

He was turning red and he sat down putting his face in his hands. I sighed and sat next to him. "Baby it's okay," I said lowly and laid my head on him.

He didn't say anything and he just hugs me. "I promise everything is gonna be okay." I kiss his cheek.

"I trust you." he said and I smiled. "I guess I trust you." I laughed trying to brighten up the mood.

"Man don't play." he laughed. "I love you." he kisses me. "I love you too."
-

"-