XXXIV

-"OHH FUCK!" I groaned loud as hell while they snapped my shit back in place

-
"OHH FUCK!" I groaned loud as hell while they snapped my shit back in place. "Fuck!" I gripped the hospital sheets.

"See you did it." The doctor smiled and tried to calm me down. I closed my eyes. "Okay, the cast needs to stay on for..4-5 months. Your injury was dangerous and again your wrist has been messed up before right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I play ball too." I said as she wrapped my wrist. "Okay well basketball needs to be put down for a while and you just need to sleep and eat well." she said.

"I'll remember that." I nod.

"How yo wrist?" Gelo walks in. "Hurts." I said shaking my head. "You did dunk that hoe hard as hell. Pops said you snapped some of the backboards." he laughed.

"Damn." I laughed too.
-

-"What kinda cake Zoey?" I asked while holding her hand and Tae walked with us

-
"What kinda cake Zoey?" I asked while holding her hand and Tae walked with us. "Chocolate!" she smiled pointing at it.

I stood on my tippy toes cause I'm short as hell and they put the frosting high as hell. "Oh my God. Tae can you grab that?" I pointed at the chocolate.

"Yeah." he put his phone away and grabs it. "Thank you." I smiled and he smiled back. He had a nice smile.

"What?" he looks at me. "Nothing." I geeked turning around and we went to find sprinkles. "Mini!" she giggled pointing at the Mini mouse sprinkles.

"Wanna hold it?" I asked her and she nods. "Okay, now time for the real grocery shit." I mumbled and Tae pushed the cart.

"Zoey you wanna sit down in the cart?" Tae asked. I smiled as she lit the fuck up. Hold on Zoey calm down girl that ain't yo dad.

"Yes!" she was always yelling but she was cute. He lifted her and put her in the cart. He joked with Zoey while I was shopping for food.