XXXVII

-I woke up to loud ass music coming from the bathroom

-
I woke up to loud ass music coming from the bathroom. I groan and cover my head with a pillow.

That cake fucked up my stomach last night. And something else but we don't speak on that.

"YOUNG BOY THEY GONE KILL YOU!" Melo screams at the top of his lung. "Nigga shut up!" I yelled and the music stops and he pokes his head out the door with water dripping from his hair.

"Nigga you're getting water on my floor." I smacked my lips and got up. "Damn bae who hurt you?" he laughed and I look at him.

"I wonder." I said and he stopped laughing. "Yeah." he sighed and went back into the restroom.

"Man fuck." I groan and put my head down on the bathroom counter. "What's wrong?" he continued to brush his teeth.

"Melo who's toothbrush is that?" I slowly turn my head. "Uhhh." he looked at me and the toothbrush. "Yours?" I gag. "You going to hell." I shook my head.

"And that was my only one." I whined. "Baby I'll get you a new one chill." he rinsed his mouth out and put the toothbrush back.

"You kiss me so I don't see the issue." he shrugs. "The issue is ya nasty ass food particles are on my toothbrush." I sat on the bed.

"Why you so mad? I gave you dick last night? and you still on one." he puts his hoodie on. "Melo shut the fuck up." I laughed and went to the bathroom to get myself ready.
-

-"Hey, baby

-
"Hey, baby." Gelo walked in and I smiled. "Hi." I gave him a kiss and hug. "We all gone go see Ally today. You coming right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I nod and take my food out of the microwave. "Oh so you just gone heat up some ramen and not let me know?" he laughed.

"Nigga this is mine." I laughed too.
-