VIII

❥"Okay, what's first on the list?" Ally asked

"Okay, what's first on the list?" Ally asked. "The batter for the cookies," Melo said and all 6 of us go on a hunt for these damn cookies.

"Found them!" Zo yells. "No need to yell bitch." Gelo said and Zo hits his head. "Ow! Aye man don't make me tackle you." Gelo bucks at him.

"Yall gone stop acting like some damn fools." Melo made his voice deep. I turn around to him. "You sound like your dad." I laughed and the girls laughed too.

"Aye don't speak on me like that lil girl." He points. "I'm not little. Bitch." I said. He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Get this nigga off me!" Zo laughed and Gelo had him in a headlock. "Tap out!" Gelo laughed and we all start dying.

"LiAngelo." Evoni glares at him. Gelo lets Zo go. "You lucky." he laughed and we all did too.

"Okay batter check," Melo said, and Ally crawls in the cart. "I still fit." She smiled. "Cause you, small girl," Zo said and kissed her forehead.

"Awe!" Me and Evoni pout. "Whats is y'all awin about?" G looks at us. "That was cute," I said. "For real," Evoni added on.

"Man you act like y'all can't get the same," Melo said. "For one Evoni can. Two I don't know about me but shit." I said and Melo sighed.

"Uh oh, you hurt Dip's feelings." Zo mocks. "She ain't hurt no ones feeling. The only thing that's gone hurt is yo damn leg if you don't stop playin." Melo laughed and so did everyone else.

We got all of the things we needed. Blah. Blah.
-
I was in my room while everyone else was out cooking the cookies. I just sat down picking at my nails.

"Knock knock." Evoni and Ally walk in. "Hey, girl." Evoni sat down while Ally closed the door.

"Why are you not out there with us? You missed it. Gelo burnt himself and it was so funny." Ally said and Evoni laughed.

"I don't know I think I just got tired honestly," I said lying. "True I almost fell asleep in the car." Evoni laughed.

"Well, when you feel like it was gonna be here all night so we're gonna be out there." Ally said and I nod. They hug me and left the room.

I'm not gonna lie what Melo said hurt for real.  But like it shouldn't have hit a nerve like it did.

I sit up and change cause I felt all sticky. I could hear Melo outside the door. I hurry into the bathroom and lock it.