XXXVII

-"Melo you're drinking more than me

-
"Melo you're drinking more than me." I said pulling his cup away. "I'm cool baby chill." he drank more.

"Melo like for real stop." I took his cup. He smacked his lips. "Come on." I laughed and he smiled a little.

We went on the dance floor and started to dance and sing. "I DON'T WANNA PLAY NO GAMES PLAY NO GAMES! FUCK AROUND GIVE YOU MY LAST NAME." me and Melo yelled.

We were having fun until I need to pee out of nowhere. "Hold on ill be back can you wait at the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yeah where you going?" he asked while walking with me. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said. "Just let me come with you." he shrugs.

Fuck it I was drunk and I kinda didn't wanna leave him alone.

"Whatever." I pull his hand and we go to the bathroom. "Oh, this bitch is nice as fuck." Melo touched the mirror.

"Get ya hands off shit dip." I laughed sitting down. "Dip? I ain't hear that since 10th grade." he laughed. "Oh, I know." I said and wipe myself blah blah that kinda shit.

I fix my dress and wash my hands. "I like you hair." Melo said and I smiled. "Thank you." I dry my hands.

"Mya I want you to know I'm for real sorry. Real shit." he started. "Aht aht! We're having fun tonight. Shut the fuck up." I laughed and he smacked his lips.

"We gone talk about this tho." he said and I laughed and we walked out.

"Baby, can we go sit down? My feet killing me." Melo groans. "Yeah cause my feet hurt too." we laughed and went to go find somewhere to sit.

Out of all the seats..this nigga.

"Melo out of all the seats in here you pick the smallest one." I make a face. "Man just sit on my lap. Or sit on the floor." he made a voice. "You dumb." I laughed.

"Melo I'm not sitting on yo lap." I crossed my arms. "Yes you is." he pulled me down on his lap. I smacked my lips and he wraps his arms around me.

I hated that he cheated. But Melos my best friend. Now him being my boyfriend and best friend and you gotta let them go? That shit is difficult.

He was the only one I had most of the time.

"I love you Mya." he laid his head on my back. "I love you too Mel." I rub his hand that was on my stomach.

"I'm gone get you a ring." he said looking at my hands. "What kind?" I asked. "A nice one. Fat ass diamond." he laughed. "Okay, maybe a regular one?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I gotchu baby." he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. Lord forgive me.

We kissed for a little bit until he laid his head back on my back. I grab my phone and started to look at Instagram and shit.

I put my phone down and looked up.

oh fuck.
-

y'all know what i was thinkin?

what if we were all in the same room...and like hung out? that would be some shit. i think it would be funny asl bc of the comments y'all leave💀

ight i'm high asl and i'm watching imdontai funny asl😭

bye guys fuck misspelling!!!!