VII

❥"You have 10 seconds Melo

"You have 10 seconds Melo." I huffed and he smiled standing with my car keys. I was gonna go out with Evoni and Ally but Melo wants to play games.

"Whatchu gone do?" He asked and he dangles them in the air. "Nigga you're too tall!" I jump trying to get them.

"Just stay home, Mya." Melo laughed. "Melo!" I whined and gave up. "Please?" Melo puts my phone in his pocket. "You not bout to do this dip! C'mon!" I smack him.

"Ow! Aye man." Melo lifted me up over his shoulder and I scream.

"MELO!" He laughed and walked to my room. "Melo put me down nigga! I have work!" I smack his back and he laughed even more and threw me on my bed.

"Yo ass ain't going nowhere." He points and laid down on the bed with me. "Can we at least go out or something? I don't wanna stay home." I look at him.

"Uhh, we can go get food?" Melo said and I nod. "Yeah." We got up and I just threw on slides so did Melo.

"Oh, we should go Christmas shopping for each other and the gang," I said as we walked out.

"Bet I already know what I'm getting you." Melo smiled. "Mhm." We laughed and went to the car.
-
"Aht!aht! LaMelo LaFrance..don't even take me to that nasty ass place." I slap his arm.

"Mch, c'mon that shit be hittin." He whined. "Hittin in the stomach," I said and he shook his head pulled in McDonald's.

"Want what you always get?" Melo asked and I hum. We ordered our food and went to go park somewhere to eat.

"Mya?" Melo asked. "Huh?" I look at him. "You do know you a bitch right?" He laughed and I smack him.

"And you still act 12." I laughed. "Lemme get a bite," Melo said and tried to get a bite.

"No! You have the same damn thing." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but when it's from you it tastes better." He said and we both look at each other.

"Pause." I laughed and so did he. "You dumb as fuck!" I geeked. "It wasn't like dat!" Melo laughed even more.

We joked around and ate our food.
-
"Don't be sneaky." I point at him as we walk into the mall. "Trust." we do our handshake and went different ways.

I'm just gonna buy him some PSD boxers he loves. Then maybe even some shoes.

I walk into the footlocker and there were 3 dudes and all their eyes laid on me. Don't get me wrong they were fine but Melo is the only one I got eyes on.