XXlll

-"You got arrested for that?" I coughed passing him the blunt back

-
"You got arrested for that?" I coughed passing him the blunt back. "Hell yeah. Niggas were on my dick that day. I was only 16 too." he shook his head.

"Damn. That sucks." I said playing with my nails. "Quick question?" he passed it back to me. "Yeah?" I hit it and look at him.

"You single?" he tilted his head. I shook my head. "I have a boyfriend but we're in a argument right now so.." I pass it to him.

"Damn what happened?" he asked. "The dumbest shit you could think of." I laughed and he did too.

"You real cool Mya. We should chill more." he smiled. "Yeah, that would be dope," I said lowly. "Aw, I gotta go pick my sister up from school. I'll see you later. Thank you for hanging out with a nigga." he laughed and I did too.

"Bye Tae," I said and got out of the car. The smoke left the car and all you could smell was weed. I shrugged and walked back to my apartment.

Not even me close enough to getting to the steps all I could hear was my name being called.

"Mya!" I turn around and Melo looked mad red. I got scared and I kid you not a bitch ran. I swear I turned into a track star.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" I ran up the steps. Melo hated when I was high cause he never liked it. But he does it so it doesn't add up to me.

"MAN FUCK!" I remember this nigga is fast as fuck and he got some long ass legs. I tripped over the steps and busted my ass.

I groan and gave up looking at the ceiling out of breath. "Man what the fuck?!" Melo reached me.

"Mya get up." he pulled me up. "Ouch, my knee." I hissed and my shit was busted. "Fuck off me." I pull my hand away from him.

"Mya what the fuck is wrong with you?" he grabs my jaw and his whole mood changed. This nigga was gonna pull a Chris Brown on me.

"Who and what were y'all doing?" he pulled my arm. "Okay! Stop pulling-" "Man shut up and tell me where the fuck you were!" he got frustrated with me.

"Nigga calm down! I was with Tae and all we did was smoke. I promise. I even told him I had a man so don't try that." we reached my apartment.

He just huffed.

"Go to the bathroom," he said lowly. I should my head and walked to the bathroom and sat on the counter.

My knee had blood dripping down that bitch. I must've been running hella fast because God damn.

"Why would you go and do that?" Melo asked coming into the bathroom with a rag. "If I was to get mad at you like that I would have gone and chilled with another girl." he shook his head.