XXVIII

-"Baby you gotta let me get up

-
"Baby you gotta let me get up." Melo said rubbing my waist. "Nigga you're not leaving the fuck?" I made a face.

"I have to. Unless you trynna get my kicked off the NBA team." he said making his lips frown. "The fuck am I gonna do tho? Melo let me go with you." I started to get off of him.

"You can't come with me Mya." he laughed putting his shirt on. "Why?" I laid upside down watching Melo getting his bags and stuff.

"Cause I'm not allowed to bring anyone and if I could I would've brought you a long time ago." he said and it did make sense.

When Melo first started to play for the Hornets he was gone back to back.

"We can call like we used to do." he said and I smiled. "Say less." I said and sat up. He put one of his bags down and stood up from the ground.

He looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Man I love yo ass." he smacked his lips. "Is that a bad thing?" I laughed while he laid on top of me.

"Shit I don't know is it?" he joked and we laughed. "Nigga I'll personally rock you." I laughed.

"All that talking you be doing but then never do anything. You put a front on." Melo licked his lips.

On God, he better stop cause God damn.

"Never that." I shook my head and he grabs his phone looking at the time. "I still got a full 2 hours before I leave." he said and I hum.

"So what we finna do?" I asked rubbing my eyes and looking at him. "Something." he mumbled.

I sit up on my elbows and he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and his hands started to rub on me.

"Aren't they all supposed to come over?" I said softly while he took my shirt off. "They can wait." he said kissing me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I could feel him unbutton my jeans. I started to heavily breathe.

I swear we barely fuck. That's why a bitch still gets nervous.

He lowered his head down to my legs and I laid back a little while turning my head to look out the window next to my bed.

I could feel Melo's mouth going to WORK.

Bitch..call the hospital. I can't fucking breathe.

"Oh fuck." I took a big breath. He gripped my thighs and the nigga was really going to work. "Oh my fucking God.." I mumbled under my breath throwing my head back.