XLV

-I sat in the back of the car with Evoni while Melo drives

-
I sat in the back of the car with Evoni while Melo drives.

Gelo was awake and we were already 3-4 minutes away from a hospital. I looked like the bullet when through his side but it didn't hit him bad enough.

I'm blessed that any of us are still here.

I look at the mirror and Melo looks at me. He wiped his tears and looked away. Evoni laid on Gelo's shoulder holding his side as he did too.

They sweet-talked each other and told each other it was all okay. That nigga Tae got what he deserved honestly.

I look at my shirt and shit. I had blood all over me. I wish Rome stayed alive.

"Were here." Melo said parking. Evoni got out of the car and Melo helps Gelo get out.

"I'll text you guys." Evoni said. "Be safe." Gelo groans waving to us. "Love you, lil bro." he smiled and Melo did too. "I got you." he said and got back in the car.

"Why you still in the back?" Melo turns around. "I don't know." I shrug. "Can you come up here please?" he asked.

I sighed and got out the car. I walked to the front and sat next to Melo. "How are we still alive?" I laughed and wipe my face.

"Shit im thinking the same damn thing." Melo laughed. "Melo if y'all never went to go find me I would be dead as fuck." I laughed.

"Man shut up." Melo pushed my arm. "Im serious. Nigga I appreciate all of y'all. Even you nigga." I cringe.

"Oh I know." he smiled. "Whatever nigga." I shook my head.

"On a serious note though Mya I got you till the end aight? You know some niggas wouldn't even do that shit to save they, girl." he sighed.

"I love you, Melo." I hug him over the seat. "I love you too." he kissed me. I kiss him back.

"Ew you got blood on yo lip!" he pulled away wiping his lip. "Oh im sorry." I laughed.

"Nah that's disgusting." he shook his head and started the car.

Melo will forever be that NIGGA. Well sometimes. But shit at least no one died. Y'all stay safe.
-

and that my friends is the end of the book 😖!!
i wanna say thank y'all for the reads and votes plus the comments.
y'all keep me motivated to write this shit.
i love y'all and as always FUCK MISSPELLING!!

king😍😍😍