XL

-Oh my fucking god

-
Oh my fucking god. "YOU CRAZY ASS NIGGA!" Tae held his shoulder. "Call the cops." I heard Denise whisper.

"Bitch call the cops and im shooting you too." I point it at her. "Okay! Mya, please stop!" she begged.

"Fuck Mya! Fuck!" Tae groans. "Evoni call the boys." I said scared as fuck. "Girl better hope Melo don't send yo ass to ya mamas." Evoni said.

"Ev!" I look at her. "Okay damn im sorry." she grabs her phone and called Gelo.

"Im not fucking stopping till you fucking tell me why you did that shit to Ally!? Stabbing her? The fuck was you thinking?!" I screamed.

All they did was cry in each other arms like bitches. "Answer me!" I got heated and I was about to blow this bitch again.

"Yall bitches! Look at me Mya." Tae said looking at me. I look at him and kept the gun on Denise and Kayla.

"Denise was jealous that Lonzo fucked Ally and got her pregnant. She only wanted Zoey to be his only kid. Then Kayla jumped in cause Denise wanted 'revenge'."

Tae looks at the two. "So this is all because you were jealous of Ally?" I grip the gun harder.

"I just wanted him." she cried. "I don't give a fuck what you wanted! And you?" I look at Kayla.

"The fuck is up with you?" I asked and she was crying more than Denise. "What the fuck?" I seen Gelo walk in.

"Gelo help him please don't ask questions." I was shaking like a bitch. Gelo took Tae to the kitchen.

Lonzo and Melo walk in.

"Baby what is you doing?" He walked to me taking the gun. "Melo get ya crazy-ass Girl!" Kayla cried.

"Aye! Shut the fuck up!" he pointed it at her. Oh, fuck he's not playin.

"Lil bro chill!" Lonzo grabs the gun. "Yall need to stop before one of y'all get shot!" Evoni said.

I just stood there ready to beat the fuck out of Denise and Kayla. All that shit they put Ally through?

Kayla acting like she got Melo in her little ass trap. "Kayla get up." I said and she looks at Denise scared.

"Don't look at her! She not gone help you. GET UP." she cried and stood up slowly.

"My-" Melo pulled me back. "Yo let me go. Go in the fucking kitchen with Zo and Gelo." I pulled away from him.