V

♡︎

♡︎"You look stressed as hell lil bro," Zo said as we all got in the car

♡︎
"You look stressed as hell lil bro," Zo said as we all got in the car. "I'm not I'm cool." I lied and he nods and we leave.

Ahmya did piss me off when she caught an attitude with me. To add on top of that she talking bout her having other niggas on the line. I got pissed and fired back but who wouldn't?

I sighed and look at my phone looking at Ahmya's location. 'Hollywood Mall' I kissed my teeth shutting my phone off.

"You sure you okay?" Gelo looks back. "I'm cool. Why is y'all trippin' over me?" I laughed. "Aye, we just wanna make sure you gone have fun tonight," Zo said as he pulled up to the club we were gone party at for one of our friends birthday.

"I'm bout to go have me a blast the fuck?" We all laughed and got out of the car. I'm getting drunk as fuck.

❥"To hell, you go!" I laughed and so did Ally and Evoni

"To hell, you go!" I laughed and so did Ally and Evoni. We were cracking up jokes while in the mall.

"You know it's true tho." Ally said and I shook my head smiling. I pull my phone out and click on Melo's contact.

'Backstage club' I frown my eyebrows and shut my phone off. It's the fact he didn't even tell me where he was going. I was trying to be nice but he always likes to start shit.

It's like some weird shit he enjoys. He's even told me he liked seeing me mad. I should slap the fuck outta him.

"Ou you think G would like this?" Evoni asked showing me a set. "Girl I don't know what he likes." I laughed and she nods.

"Shit, you're right." She laughed and I shook my head trying to find something. What the fuck does Melo like? I don't even know if he fucks with lingerie.

"Hold on Zo is calling me." Ally said and walks out. I sighed and check my phone again.

Melo🤓