XXVII

-"Mya I'm not gonna argue with you

-
"Mya I'm not gonna argue with you." I sighed putting my head down. "Gelo forgave you why can't you forgive him?" she got closer to my face.

"Mya, what I say?" I smacked my lips. "Okay, Melo." she gave up and walked out. I shook my head and my phone goes off.

It was something for basketball.

"Hello?" I answered. "...how long?" I scratch my head. "Tuesday right?" I stood up. "Aight thank you." I hung up.

"Fuck." I shook my head and went back out to the living room. "Aye, we bout to go get food." Zo said sitting up.

"Where is y'all going?" I asked. "Canes." Evoni said grabbing her purse. "You going?" I look at Mya.

"No," she mumbled looking back at her phone. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I was confused.

"Melo we all just made up. Don't hurt my girl, Mya. Get my girl Alyssiana on ya ass." Ally said and Zo looks at her.

"Who the fuck is that?" we all laughed. "I don't know a random name." she shrugs.

"Ya child's name- LAMELO YOU LIGHT SKIN ASS NIGGA IMA SLAP YOU." Evoni yelled.

"What I do?" I put my hands up.

"So you just gonna let Gelo leave?" she made a face. She looked like this '🤨'

Nigga I was dead.

"That's yo nigga. That nigga is not my responsibility." I made a stank face. "Mya get ya, boyfriend." Evoni laughed and Mya sat quietly.

I smacked my lips as they left and I close the door. "Baby why you mad?" I scuffed my slides against the ground.

"You can be irritating sometimes." she sighed not looking at me. I sat down next to her and laid my head in her lap.

"You act like you not irritating either." I look up at her and she looked down at me then looked back at her phone.

I laughed and sat up.

"C'mon I gotta tell you something and you over here being all sad and shit." I groan.

She laughed a little and I smiled. "What?" she turns her phone off and looks at me. I sighed and rub my hands on my knees.

"You not gonna like this.."
-

-"Gelo baby where the fuck are you?" I put the keys down and I could hear our tv in the room

-
"Gelo baby where the fuck are you?" I put the keys down and I could hear our tv in the room.

I open the door slowly and he was sleeping watching strawberry shortcake. I made a face and open the door more.

Zoey was in Gelo's arms and they were slumped. I smiled in awe.

My baby is so cute.

I close the door and walked to Gelo kissing his head. I changed into comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen.
-

-"Gelo was the one who wanted to take her

-
"Gelo was the one who wanted to take her. I told you she was gonna be here Ally." I said while cooking.

"Zo I'm scared okay? Like real shit." she huffed and I look at her. "Scared of what?" I squint.

"What if I don't have this kid? Like miscarriage? Or I don't give birth right or something. Something bad Lon-" she ranted and I could see her grow even more nervous.

"Baby. Chill okay?" I held her waist. "Aye, we got this. I promise you that we gone be a healthy family okay? Me you the baby and Zoey? Zoey gone love everything. Even being a big sister? Baby we all gone be good." I kissed her and she laid on my chest.

A nigga need a nap.
-

-"So you have to stay in Boston for how long?" I look at Melo

-
"So you have to stay in Boston for how long?" I look at Melo. "Until coach lets us know. That probably won't be for another month." he said lowly.

"Month? Nigga what?" I look at him crazy. "You got ears baby." he laughed a little. "I should kill you." I mug. "You ain't gone kill shit." he climbs on me.

"No, but you're gonna leave me for a month?" I asked AGAIN. "A month ain't bad baby. Plus Zoey and the girls gone be here with you." he spoke smoothly and kissed me.

"A month too long." I smacked my lips. He smiled and kissed me again. "Aye, that means no dick for a month." he laughed.

"Hahaha so fucking funny." I rolled my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." I said kissing him. "I love you too." he kissed me back.

This is a forever thing.

I hope.
-

niggaaaa
i'm back 🚶🏾‍♂️
anyway i'm finna add sum drama in dis mf soon so get ya helmets on or whateva 🙄

how we feel ab Melo's hair cut?🤨
i like it but i don't at the same time..

how we feel ab Melo's hair cut?🤨i like it but i don't at the same time

fuck misspelling 🥱🥱