XIII

-"Baby open the door

-
"Baby open the door." I was all on Mya's door trying to get her to open it. "Stop calling me that!" she yelled.

I groan and after begging more she opened it. "Finally." I sighed and close it. She sat back down and her makeup was everywhere and her hair was fucked all the way up.

And she still managed to look good as hell.

"I promise I didn't do anything with them," I said and wipe her face with my thumbs. "Okay," she said closing her eyes and sighing.

"You done being mad?" I asked and she hums. "I'm sorry," I said and lean in kissing her. She holds my neck and I pull away.

"C'mon I'm gone get you right," I said and helped her off the bed.

"Sit on the counter," I said and went to grab a rag and some Tylenol for her head. I know it hurts.

"Take some of these." I gave her two of them and grabbed her water. "Thank you," she said lowly and she takes them.

I run the rag in some hot water and wipe her face. "Can we take a nap after this?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm tired too," I said and she hums and I finished wiping her face.

I took off my shirt. "Put this on then come lay down." I kiss her and she smiled. I walked out closing the door and laid down on the bed.
-
"Melo fuck!" Mya moaned gripping the sheets. I grip on her from the back.

"I'm gone show you ion fuck with them," I groan and she moans arching her back more. "Fuck baby.." I push her head down and she was screaming.

"YES! FUCK!" she reached behind and pushed on my stomach. "Move yo hands. Stop runnin." I bit my lip and held her wrist.

"Ohh fuck that feels good.." she whined as I got more aggressive.

"Melo.." she grips the sheets moving her hips in sync with mine. "Fuckkk." I let a shaky breath out. She already made a nigga fold years ago.

"Melo..please baby!" she dug her head into the pillow. I smirked to myself.

"Go ahead baby lemme see whatchu do.." I said going slower but then going a little faster.

"Ughhh fuck!" she finished and I did too. "Man fuck!" I grip her hips harder. "Mmm." she hummed as I pulled away from her.

I got off the bed and put new boxers on while Mya still laid on her stomach. I grab a pair of her spandex and walked back to her.