XIII

(this shit is so long so be aware

(this shit is so long so be aware..also they fuck so like another head up)
-
I woke up before Mya could so I had an idea. I got out the bed slowly and made sure I was quiet.

I laughed to myself and went into the kitchen and grabbed a big bowl of water. I filled it to the rim.

I smiled and walked to the door and made sure I didn't spill anything. "Baby." I shook the bed with my foot.

"Mya." I shook it again. "Nigga-" I pour the water all over her.

"LAMELO!" she smacked the bowl out of my hand. "WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" She got up going to the bathroom and I was on the ground dying.

"Dude you're annoying as hell!" she slams the door and I started feeling bad. "Baby I was playing c'mon." I slowed my laughing down opening the door.

She was pissed.

"Nigga that's like me kicking you in yo dick and saying it was a joke." she rolled her eyes. "See now that's different." I sat on the counter.

"How? My whole bed is fucking wet and now I have to let it dry." she mugs taking her clothes off off-putting new ones on.

"Cause that physical pain. I didn't hurt you. Plus ain't that what the couch is for?" I laughed and she shook her head "okay." "Um, I have a game tonight," I said and she nods.

"What time?" she came back into the bathroom and started washing her face. "At like 7 and it ends at like 9 I think," I said and she nods. "A Valentine game." I said rating my voice kinda.

"I better get something cause I got you something." she said leaning over me. "Oh, I did," I said and kiss her.

"Zo and Gelo and the girls coming over soon and it's 6:30 so we gotta get dressed and shit," I said pulling away and we started to get ready.
-