No title for this one :^

///~~~~\\

You hopped over the rails of your house, throwing on your pirate hat and running off to the Lost Revenge. You spotted a random guy as you went, an apple in his hand. Swiftly, you snatched the apple right out of his palm, taking a bite and tossing it back to him.

"Meh," you said aloud, chewing on the piece of fruit. "Tastes like the Isle."

When you finally arrived at the ship, you doubled over, the wind being knocked out of you for running so fast.

"Y'know, you've really gotta work out more often," your friend Uma commented as she walked over to you, a smirk on her face. "You look like you ran a marathon."

"Well, considering I overslept and had to speed work and run here for 10 minutes, yeah, that was a marathon for me," you joked back, now standing up straight after you caught your breath.

"Sure thing," Uma replied, shaking her head and patting your shoulder. "He's in his room by the way." You grinned at her. She was referring to your friend Harry, Captain Hook's kid.

You see, ever since you had joined Uma's pirate crew, there was a routine between the three of you every day. You'd come in, Harry would be away when you did, and Uma would tell you were to locate him. After finding whatever hiding spot he chose, you'd carefully sneak up behind him and spook him, because for the son of a crazy pirate, the guy got scared by your constant pop-ups. And honestly? It's pretty entertaining to watch.

After scaring him, you'd train with them, and go steal stuff with Harry, all while Uma would make an extra batch of fish and chips for whoever got back the fastest, much to her and the crew's amusement.

With the quietest steps, you pushed open the door to Harry's room, expecting to see him in his room with his back towards the door, but the boy was nowhere in sight. You slipped in further, silently looking around the room for any signs of him.

"Harry?" you called. "Where are you?" Then just as you turned around, a built body jumped in front of your face, wrapping their arms around you and tackling you to the bed, all while you screeched and yelped.

"Gotcha!" A Scottish voice sang, tickling your sides.

"Harry!" You yelled, giggling and pushing at his chest. After a few more shoves (the guy's very tall and strong, if anything it was a tap), he finally let off you, grabbing you by the arm and pulling you up.

"Tha's for all the times yeh spooked meh," he told you, tapping your nose with his hook, you sticking your tongue out at him. Harry giggled, throwing his arm around you and taking you off to more than likely kick your butt in training again.

~(The End!)~