Tension

///~~~~~\|

"Audrey, for the love of God, can we please switch roommates?" you pleaded with a huff. "I'm this close to throwing him and his stuff out the window."

"Sorry (n/n)," your sister coos over the phone. "As much as I'd love to room with such a hot guy, whatever sexual tension you guys have needs to be solved, so..-"

"Audrey!" You yelped, feeling your cheeks heat up for some unknown reason. "There is no 'sexual tension,' he hates my guts."

"But you want there to be."

"Don't twist my words."

"That's what you indirectly said," Audrey reasons, and you can practically see her shrugging. "You never said you hated him."

"That's like, the very reason I called you," you pointed out, seeing your door knob twist and a red jacket come into view once the door was open.

"Speak of the devil's mortal offspring," you mumbled, pushing yourself out of the shared desk's chair. "I'll call you later Aud."

"See? This is what I mean," says Audrey. "If you weren't feeling it for him, you'd still be on the phone with me and-"

"Goodbye, Audrey," you declared, pressing the end button and staring at Harry.

"Can I help yeh?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

"You were looking at me first," you argued, crossing your arms. "So, Harry Hook, can I help you?"

"Stop scowling, yer too small to intimidate me darlin~" he smirks, placing his palm under his chin.

"I honestly don't know how you have friends, or anyone at this point," comes yours grumbling reply, stuffing some clothes in your backpack and grabbing your phone. "I'm leaving for the night, don't go looking for me."

Leaving no room for anything else to be said, you slammed the door, walking over to your friends' dorm.

~~~~~~

"(Y/n), as much as we love when you stay over, you really should try to sort out things with Harry," Evie told you, handing you a mug of cocoa.

"E's right," Mal added, crossing her legs as she hung upside down from her bed. "With Evie's new shop and the stuff I have to do as Lady of the Court, there's hardly gonna be any space for you."

"I'll make a way," you replied nonchalantly, clearing missing the memo.

"Why is it so hard to get along with Harry?" Evie asked, not able to see how Harry could be civil to Mal, of all people, and not to his own roommate, who he would go from complaining to gushing about, which Evie would never share.

"Have you ever associated with him?" you told her, sipping at your warm drink. "One of us could look at the ceiling for too long and bam—! Argument."

"Two words: sexual tension," Mal comments.

"Get the blood out your brain Mal, you're going crazy," you warned her as she rolled over, stuck out her tongue, and flicked your forehead.

"I mean, it's true," she snorts. "With those kind of arguments, that's the only explanation." Evie raised her hand in agreement, pursing her lips when you shot her a disappointed look.

"Why does it have to be tension? I could just hate his absolutely gorgeous, diamond cut of a jawline, face that I just wanna cup in my hands and.." you stopped, realizing everything you just blurted out, the girls giving you large grins.

"Don't either of you dare say it," you muttered.

"Our (n/n) has come into the light~" Evie squealed.

~~~~~

"There is nothing more entertaining than watching these two interact," Uma remarks, watching you and Harry awkwardly try to make a normal conversation with the other with an amused expression.

"I have to agree with that," Mal chimed in, high-fiving Uma. "You should've heard (y/n) going on about Harry's lovely jawline perfect blackish brown hair."

"Or those gorgeous blue eyes that hypnotize her doing some of their arguments they've had," adds Audrey.

"And Harry when he describes how her (h/l) (h/c) hair shines in the light when she glared at him and turns around again," says Uma, adding on to their list, and honestly? They could go on for hours.

"Is anyone gonna help them out here?" Jay sighed, sitting down with his tray. "This is getting very sad."

"No, no, let them figure it out," Ben waved him off, fully invested in Auradon's new drama romance live show.

 ~~~~~~

"Happy 3rd anniversary, Harry!" you squealed, jumping into Harry's arms and he lifted you up by the waist and spin you around.

"How cute," Mal smiled, snapping a picture.

"I see wedding bells in the future," said Evie with excitement.

"Just think," Uma began, pointing to you and your boyfriend. "First they hardly wanted to breathe the same air as each other, and now you can barely get them to sleep in separate beds!"

"Absolutely crazy," Audrey comments.

"Let the record show I was here specifically for the drama," Ben admitted, sipping on his soda.

"Same," said Jay.

"Oh, totally," Mal agrees.

"Best in Auradon, hands down," says Uma.

"I won't even try to deny it," Carlos sighs, shaking his head.

"Wait, guys? Why is he picking her up?"

"Oh my god-"

"I think they're going to the bedroom."

"Nah, we gotta go!"

"Freaking rabbits."

~{The End!}~