Promted Oneshot (Modern~Famous~Harry Hook)

////~~~~~\||

In the bustling streets of Auradon City, was a small shop called 'The Cozy Cafe,' where a girl named (y/n) happened to work. Unlike most others she knew, (y/n)'s job was one of her favorite places to be; reveling in the sweet smells of pastries and fresh coffee. Plus, the workers get free food.

So now here she sat, around 5 o'clock in the evening, sipping some coffee and scrolling through her phone, waiting for customers. Today was a rather slow day. All of a sudden she heard the doors open and quickly close, looking up to see some guy in a red jacket huffing and sucking in air.

"Hi," she greeted, the mysterious man finally looking up at her. "Welcome to the Cozy Cafe, can I get you anything?"

"Can-can I-" the guy stumbled, trying to finish catching his breath. "Can I get a place to hide out here for a bit?"

"Uh, if there's a gang coming for you, could you do it outside please?" she said awkwardly. I mean, what would you do if a random guy came in asking to hide from the outside world?

"No, no, it's not like that," he quickly countered, waving his hands around. "I jus-could I chill out here for a bit?"

"Oh, sure thing, you're the only one in here right now anyway," (y/n) agreed, handing him a cup of coffee, which he accepted with thanks. He took off his hat and glasses, sipping on the warm drink, giving her a chance to study his features.

Blackish brown hair, blue eyes with a mix of silver, wait...she knew this guy.

"Hey, I know you!" she suddenly announced, and the guy looked up, worried about his safety for a moment.

"Yeh do?" He repeated.

"Mhm," she replied. "You're the guy who always comes in 5 minutes before closing time."

"Look, before yeh-" he started, trailing off once he realized what she said. "Wait, huh?"

"Yeah," she said, wiping off the counter. "I recognize your voice and face, you always come in to order something 5 minutes before we close."

"O-oh, sorry about that'," he laughed awkwardly. "So yeh don't know who I am?"

"I just told you," she joked. "Do we know each other or something?"

"I'm Harry," the guy replied. "Harry Hook?" (Y/n) paused for a moment, eyes widening in realization.

"Oh," she said after a second. "Oh. You're that famous guy. Hey dude."

"Wow, yer a normal person," Harry said in awe, swirling his drink around.

"Iiiiii am gonna take that as a compliment," replied (y/n), laughing. "Is that why you wanted to hide out here? Take a break from the famous life and crazy fan girls?"

"Yeh have no idea," he muttered with a groaning sigh. "If it's fine with yeh, could I stay an' hang around here more often?" (Y/n) smiled, leaning on her chair.

"Sure," she answered. "I could use a new friend around here. Just make sure you make it here before we get ready to close." They both shared a laugh, enjoying each other's quiet, friendly company. 

~(The End!)~