Face the Fright (Part One)

///~~~~~\|| 

Meet the dangerous, slightly crazy, princess of the Underworld, (y/n). She lived for danger, chaos, and mischief, thrived off of it. What better duo could you have then, than the equally insane Harry Hook? The pair would often find themselves in more hazardous situations than one. However, today it was fairly quiet, no crazy pranks, no evil schemes, no dangerous plans..just peaceful. Oh yeah, until-

"(Y/n)~" Harry's Scottish accent rang through (y/n)'s ears, causing her to look down from the building she was on top of.

"Hook," she replied, giving him a small wave. "What's with the big grin?"

"I've got somethin' for us ta do~" he told her, holding out some kind of metal machine.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked, hopping down from the roof to examine the metal contraption.

"It's a little machine game," Harry answered, letting her pick it up. "I got it from Dr. Facilier, he says it was layin' around his office."

"It looks broken," she commented, tossing it back to him.

"No, look, it turns on," he replied, pressing the thin black button on the side, the device powering on, playing some kind of eerie music.

"Woah, sounds creepy," (y/n) said in amazement, watching as Harry messed around with a few of the controls. Just when they were about to sit down and play, the game crashed, screen going blank.

"Awe, what'd you do Harry?"

"I din' do it!"

"I told you it was broken."

Suddenly, the screen began to glitch, etching in and out before making some kind of screeching noise, causing Harry to throw the machine, startled by the abrupt jump scare.

"No! Don't go pick it back up idiot!" (Y/n) warned when he began to step closer to it.

"But look," he pointed. "Wha's tha?" Sure enough, there was an ominous black smoke coming from it, and it was seeming to get closer.

"Get away from it!" she yelled, Harry finally backing away, but it was no use.

Before either of them could comprehend what they were going to do next, the smoke suddenly engulfed their bodies, swirling around them in a circle, something from it keeping them in place in the midst of it.

"Alright, lesson learned Hook! Never get anything from Facilier again!"

"Noted."

The black washed over them like a wave, the two vanishing from their previous spot on the Isle.

~~~~~~~~~

"W-wha-? Harry?" (Y/n) said anxiously. "Harry, where are we?"

"I dunno," he mumbled, grabbing onto her hand, which she gripped tightly. They were no longer on the Isle, that's for sure, but..what was this place? Neither of them recognized it.

After a moment of carefully treading through darkness, Harry stumbled upon an old wood shack, noticing the doorknob was missing. He stuck his hand through the hole, pushing it open, slowly taking in the surroundings.

"Hello?" (Y/n) called, clinging onto Harry. "Is anyone here?" Just as she asked the question, the lights went out, the two of them flinching with a yelp. Once a few seconds passed by, they flickered on and off slowly, revealing a silhouette in the distance.

The lights turned back on, figure disappeared, as if it had never been there at all. (Y/n) felt her heart speed up, Harry wrapping a protective arm around her.