School Sucks

************

"Nnnngh," you groan frustratedly, pushing back you and your desk chair a few inches away from the table, starting to feel a headache form. God, why was homework so stupid? No, scratch that, why was the school system so stupid??

All the different methods and intricate solvents, or long essays that had to be finished the very next day, all of it was taking it's toll on your health. You found yourself getting plenty of stress induced headaches, or staying unhealthily cooped up in the library or your dorm, doing absolutely nothing but studying and finishing assignments.

Now feeling out of it, you stuff your face in your hands, dragging them down in hopes to..you didn't even know anymore. Tugging at the ends of your (h/c) hair, you decide to go out and get some fresh air, maybe pick up a couple snacks in the process, who knows?

You sure didn't.

=

"(Y/n)? You good?" Uma asks, tapping your shoulder, causing you to snap out of your trance. Seems like there's no escaping schoolwork here either, because your brain was currently trying to figure out why on earth a divided by 64 wasn't matching up with the variable 18y-z, or what z even was for that matter. And now there was your frappe cup, the top overflowing with a tower of whipped cream, probably the reason Uma called your attention.

"Uh yeah," you coughed, snatching a couple of napkins out of their holder. "Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"You just put cinnamon in your Jello," she comments, pointing to the now seasoned snack.

...What?

A groan escapes your lips as you grab a spoon and try to steady the load of whipped cream in your coffee.

"I'll just eat it spicy then," you grumble, walking with her to the table that her, Harry, you and Gil usually sat at; and cherry on top, the boys were already there.

"Hey guys!" Gil greets, munching on some eggs, his usual. You have them both a lazy wave, plopping down next to Uma, feeling a sudden urge to sleep.

"Wha-(y/n)," Harry calls, pointing at your tray of food. "Is tha' cinnamon in lemon lime jello??" Sighing and jolting up, you take your spoon and scoop out the top of the jello, where all the cinnamon was. "An' wha's with all the whipped cream?"

"She's not feeling like herself today," Uma defends, patting your shoulder, allowing you to lean onto her. "They we're both accidents, give her a break." Harry pouts at your unusual state, what happened to you?

"I hope you get better soon, (y/n)," Gil says empathetically. "That way we can all hang out again, we haven't properly hung out for two weeks." That sentence made your eyes widen, body now sitting up and alert.

"You're kidding me right? It's been two weeks already?!" you exclaim in disbelief, standing up and almost tripping over the air, regaining balance and picking up some food from your tray, the others slightly catching you mumble something about 'new test, a due date for history project, and tutoring Chad, which was gonna be a pain in the neck,' whatever they could catch really.

Without saying goodbye, you bolt off, back to your dorm room, undoubtedly about to shut yourself in again.

Harry sighs, he wishes he could help you with whatever it was you were doing, he'd do it in a heartbeat, you clearly were a disheveled wreck. The only problem was, when it comes to accepting help, you were rather..stubborn.

He wouldn't let you this time though.

He gets up, letting Uma know where he was going, and she nods in affirmation, letting him know to make sure you were okay, even though being the same age, she went mom mode when it came to you.

Harry travels out of the cafeteria, making his was through the halls to your dorm room, which was all the way down the hall, right across from the library. When the door was opened, it wasn't a surprise to find you in your desk chair, wearing a large hoodie (that looked like Harry's but he couldn't tell) and some comfortable pants, with a pair of headphones shoved on.

There were a ton of textbooks laid around all over the room, and he winced when you banged your head on the desk and threw the pencil down.

"Come on, you stupid brain!" came your stressed, angry plead. "Ugggggg"

And hand comes into your view, and you look up to see Harry frowning at you, kneeling down in front of you.

"Alrigh' love, what's the matter?" he asks. You lift your head from the table to face plant into his chest, letting out some weird noise.

"Well, I currently am due 3 papers, a test to study for, and a tutoring session to prepare for. Any other questions?"

"Do yeh want some help?"

"While I would love that, I think the last you'd know how to do is trigonometry."

"Well, if yer gonna be frustrated, we'll do it together." You eyes widen before you sigh, a smile creeping up as you push you head into his chest further.

"What would I do without you Harry?"

"Obviously break yer head or somethin'."

"Very funny."

~{The End!}~

(The fact that I actually have math test to study for, but instead I'm on Wattpad wasting my time? I don't have anyone to help me tho—WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?)