Enemies

(Okay, before you even read this, I just wanna let y'all know that this story may be a little confusing or out of place because I decided not to go to sleep for the past two nights and stay up writing, therefore leaving me stuck on certain parts of the story, and then I kinda just gave up on the end. HOWEVERRR, he's my little crazy masterpiece/concoction) 

<><><><><><><><><><>

You're (y/n), an Isle kid, not really known on the Isle, but those who did for the most part were definitely afraid of you, because you were a descendant of one of the pirates on Captain Hook's old crew, a fearsome group of pirates before the villains were banished to the secluded prison you live in.

It may have also been, not because of your heritage, but just because of the fact that you were very, and I mean very, scary. Like, we're talking the moment you glare at someone they're afraid of a knife being shoved down their throat scary. Yeah, you may not have been the descendant of a big bad, but with the reputation you had going on in this place, did you really have to be? 

With it being said that you were the child of one of Hook's old crew, that meant you actually hung around pirates, including ones your age. Around 11, you met Uma, who originally is a sea witch's daughter, but she was a pretty good pirate too. That also meant you knew the Captain Hook himself, and....

His son, Harrison Hook, who you couldn't stand one bit.

It was strange though, you didn't always become constantly annoyed by his very essence. In fact, when the two of you met when you were kids, you both got along well, almost doing everything together, causing ruckuses, playing with swords when you really weren't supposed to be, just being two natural wild villain kids.

However, as the two of you got older, something just..happened between the two of you, and little by little, if one wasn't ignoring the other, there'd be an argument or a literal fight of some sort, even over a rather small thing.

When Uma got her own pirate crew and made you and Harry and first and second mates, she had to separate you from the other, which definitely proved to be difficult at times, because even though you acted like you hated each other's guts, somehow one would always manage to start a provoking conversation, almost looking for an excuse to be around each other, and Uma started to slowly catch on to it.

She'd confronted you multiple times about it, but all you'd ever do was glare at the thought of having something with the crazy pirate, it was almost sickening.

Then came that day when you ended up going to Auradon. 

*******^*****

"Oh, there's news! I buried the lead," Maleficent announces to Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon."

Everyone's jaw drops, and Mal holds her hand up, sending her mother a look of shock.

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses," she protests with a look of disgust. "And you said 5, there's only 4 of us together."

"Yeah, who else is going?" Jay asks.

********^***

"You're going where?" Uma asks in disbelief, watching at the edge of your bed as you angrily walk back and forth in your room, muttering something about your father and forcing some of your clothes to fit in the duffel bag you were taking.

"Freaking Auradon," you growl, pulling a draw open and snatching out a knife, your black leather gloves, and an old bracelet of yours.

"How did you even get into this?" your friend asks.