Face the Fright (ending)

///~~~~\||

The whole walk there, (y/n) was starting to get weirded out by Harry. He was being very affectionate, and Harry hates affection. She didn't have any resources around her to fight if it came to the point that Harry had turned evil or something and she had to fight him, so she kept quiet until the moment was right.

~~~~

"Woah," said (y/n), gazing at the abandoned building in impression. "Nice find. What makes you think this is the way out?"

"Well, yeh see tha' portal? All the way in the back?" Harry asked her, using his finger to guide her eyes all the way over to the darker side of the area. "It's locked, meaning it's probably for us to escape in."

"Huh," she trailed off, noticing some sort of black mark on Harry's left arm. "Harry?" He hummed. "What's this on your arm?"

Harry's eyes moved to what she was staring at, noticing she was waiting for an answer. Before he could give it, a pipe fell down, making (y/n) avert her gaze, giving him the opportunity to quickly cover the mark.

"Wha' are yeh talkin' about?" He asked as she looked at his arm again, the mark was gone.

"Guess I'm just seeing things.." she murmured, seeming to be thinking of something. "Hey, you remember when the limo picked us up for Auradon?" Harry looked at her confused.

"..Aye, why?" he answered, fully taken aback as (y/n) angrily pounced on him, using her leg to hook onto his and throw him to the ground, hovering over him.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "I knew you were acting so strange, and now I see why. You're not Harry!"

Harry chuckled darkly, and suddenly, black and red wisps rushed forward, yanking her back off him and full force into the support beams. He stood up, red glow erupting, glossing over his body.

"About time," he laughed, voice being both normal and distorted. "I was getting tired of playin' this game."

"Y'know," (y/n) grunted, pushing herself back up. "You're a very bad actor, I noticed you were suspicious in seconds." She narrowed her eyes at him, as he looked back with a challenging gaze.

"Where is he?" She demanded, anger fueling her energy. The fake Harry's body began to glow a red color, engulfing his body before shape shifting into the form of..a man? That's not very descriptive.

"Wait, Cronus?" (Y/n) realized. "You're that mythical thing. I thought you were dead."

"Might as well be," he growled, making (y/n) a bit scared. "I've been stuck in here for centuries. Countless people have entered this reality and they all die before they can escape. I suspect you to be just.like.them." 

"I'm gonna ask you this one more time douchebag, where is he?" The girl repeated. Cronus smirked and waved his hand, revealing Harry, the real one, who had sweat dripping from his forehead, tied up in ropes and desperately trying to get free.

"Ah, ah, ah," the man tutted when she tried to step forward. "One more step and..well, you know what happens." (Y/n) backed away slowly, not taking her eyes off of her partner, mouthing a soft 'it'll be okay' when he met her gaze.

"Now while I'm all for this loving festive," Cronus taunted, the ground beginning to rumble. "We have other things to attend to, no?"

"I'm not like all the others, you know," she tells him, watching with disgust as he stalks forward. "I'm not weak. You punch me? Make my nose bleed? I'll dislocate yours."

"Such large talk from an insignificant mortal," he replies, as if to intimidate her. "Your optimism..will be your downfall."

"We'll see about that."

A blade quickly rushed at (y/n)'s side, but thanks to quick reflexes, she quickly moved out of the way, melting the metal with the flames that formed in her hand. Her fist made contact with his nose, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"Bah!" The creature spat, holding his face. "You fight like a female."

"Then I must be very strong~" (y/n) smirks back, picking up a knife. "Because, out of the two of us, which one is on the floor~?"

He growls, kicking her in the abdomen, making her clutch onto her body to regain herself. The sudden fists that came towards her made he duck, sliding down the wall she was trying to lean against, moving to the right, left, anywhere that avoided impact.

"Missed me," she kept teasing when she would move, letting a small gasp escape her lips when Cronus' sharp claws gave her a clear slice across the cheek.

"Okay," (y/n) huffed, sliding over. "That one got me." A sharp piece of oak wood caught her gaze, casting it and the chains surrounding the escape portal an ideal expression.

"Quick question," she spoke, going into a neutral fighting stance. "If you think you're going to kill me, why lead me right to the exit?"

"I like to give my prey a slight taste of hope before I close the deal~" says Cronus, an evil grin spreading across his already ugly face.

Clank!!

"What the-?"

"Look, it's not that this wasn't fun and all, but you really do talk a lot and I would like to get back home," the (h/c) girl winked, letting the blue flames in her hair calm down, dragging the now unbound yet traumatized Harry towards the open portal. Cronus tried to step forward, but was stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Oh that? You can't come near the exit," she taunts. "And this building is crashing, see you on the flip side!" The only other thing that she could hear as they fell into the portal was a loud roar and the sound of debris falling.

The pair landed back on the Isle with a crash, Harry sitting up and heavily breathing.

"Can-can we jus' do somethin' safe from now on?" He asked shakily.

"God, I thought you'd never ask."

~(The End! Which part was better? I personally like the first one the best.)