Saving Auradon-Part One

(ALRIGHT GUYS, HERE'S ANOTHER TWO PARTER STORY WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIRATESSSS)

=

The last thing you expected to wake up to was people arguing in the halls. 

It was only 8 in the morning, you quickly came to realize as your tired eyes lingered on the door or your dorm room, debating on whether or not you would find out what was going on and put a stop to it. Curiosity took over, so the next thing you knew, you were draping a blanket over yourself like a cloak and exiting the room, following the impending sound of yelling. 

"I'm sorry! I have no idea how this happened!" Ben was apologizing profusely to Mal, you came to find out, who seemed pissed as ever for whatever reason. 

"Yeah, right," she scoffed bitterly, arms crossed in defiance. "I mean-, what kind of king are you?! Sleeping in stranger's beds like that!" 

Ben seemed at a loss for words at her accusation, all while your eyebrows were raised, suddenly thinking the unthinkable. 

Did Ben cheat on her? The more you pondered that question, the more unlikely it seemed. Ben was the sweetest person in the world, and he was incredibly loyal, he was engaged to Mal for crying out loud. 

So what happened? 

"I can't remember anything!" You hear his voice again, snapping you out of your thoughts. "If I knew how I ended up in your bed, ma'am, I swear on my life I'd tell you." 

Woah, wait, so she was upset because he was sleeping in the same bed as her like they usually do? But she called herself a stranger. Were they drunk? 

Desperate for answers, you walked over to them, deciding to ask them a few questions. "Guys, what on earth is going on? Mal, why are you so upset?"

The purple haired woman turned to you, eyebrows knitting together. "Who's Mal?" 

Now it was your turn to mimic her expression. "What?" 

"Who's Mal?" She asked again, and you stared at her in disbelief. 

"You." You even pointed at her for emphasis. "Did you hit your head in your sleep last night or something?" 

"What? No!" She huffed. "Who even are you?" 

Okay, now this is getting really confusing. 

Your head snapped over to Ben, arms crossed. "Ben, what happened?" 

He didn't respond, only looked at you the same way Mal did. "Hello?" Getting impatient with his blank staring, your fingers snapped in front of his face twice, snapping him out of his stupor. "Ben!" 

"W-what?" His eyes focused on you, furrowing his brows. "Are you talking to me?" 

"Hu- you-?" You stammered, genuinely just as confused as they were with the current situation. "Yes, I'm talking to you! Who else?" 

"Um…" Ben shook his head. "I'm not sure I'm the person you're looking for, sorry." 

"Ben, what are you talking about?" Your eyes trailed over to Mal, who was still glaring sharply at the young king. "Are you guys okay?" 

"I don't know," Ben responds with a bitter laugh, hands stuffed in his pajama pockets. "Hey, do you work in security or something? Do you think you could investigate?" 

"Do I work in-" you were repeating his words, completely baffled as you had no idea where this was coming from all of a sudden. "Ben, it's me! It's (Y/n), did you two get drunk or something?"