We Ride With The Tide

(So I was writing some more 'Sparrow Returns' and being overall sickly, when I got the idea for this Oneshot! I added a lot of D2 references so leave a comment if you found one, who knows? I might've made one on accident lol. Enjoy!) 

//~~~~~\|

"Ben," Mal called the king's attention, sadly gazing into his eyes, watching as he looked at Uma, Ursula's daughter, with the same look he used to give her. "Did you go back for her?"

"No," a voice replied from within the crowd, a (height) figure with (h/c) hair stepping out. "I did."

"(Y/n)!" Evie gasped. "Why would you do that?"

"You know why!" (Y/n) cried. "You guys lied to me and betrayed me for the longest without ever thinking of the consequences! So you know what? It's time to return the favor. Boys! Let's crash a Cotillion~"

Harry and Gil jumped out, menacingly walking through the crowd.

"Well, well, well, an' a thanks ta my lovely lass for allowing us all this ravenous opportunity~" Harry purred, bowing and giving (y/n) a kiss on the hand.

"Yknow," Uma started. "The day you all took (y/n) away from us, that's the maddest we've ever been. And trust us, we've been plenty mad." The four huddled together in their villainous stance, the group finally being complete again.

"Guys, you don't have to do this," Mal said, reaching out to hold (y/n)'s hand. "(Y/n), this isn't you!" The girl pulled back her hand, lips curling up into a snarl.

"No, this isn't the (y/n) you want," she growls. "You guys didn't even know me until that day when we first came here, and-and now you wanna act like I'm a part of your little group? Why? To spite Uma? To hurt my friends?"

"You guys took away everything from us, you didn't even know who I was to what? Just to say you 'helped me?' Or was it because you were too proud to step off your imaginary god complex to try to do the right thing? Tell me, am I wrong?"

Silence filled the area, Harry placing a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder, his touch bringing down her temper just so she wouldn't kill them. Yet. She simply scoffed and gestured for Uma to lead.

"You wanted a solution, your majesty? Here you go~" Uma smirked, running towards the edge of the boat, shell necklace pulsing with energy. She dived into the water before anyone could grab her, the other 3 on the boat preparing to unleash chaos.

"We ride with the tide!" (y/n) shouted, piercing (e/c) eyes and plans beginning to gain a golden glow as the water began to to swirl, causing a huge wave to splash over all those on the boat, except Uma's friends, who remained completely dry.

"Let it loose y'all!" said Uma, transformed into her full underwater form (I knew what it was but I couldn't spell it right, autocorrect wasn't helping, and I don't know how to pronounce it soo—). With that, Harry and Gil bolted off to hold the Core Four off while (y/n) walked towards Fairy Godmother, who was staring at the scene in horror.

"Sorry, gonna need that," the girl casually stated, reaching for the wand.

"Absolutely not, young lady!" FG cried, waving her hand around. "Bibbidi Bobbidi-"

"Boo," (y/n) finishes with a sarcastic smile, flicking her wrist and sending the older woman away somewhere, giggling as she grabbed the wand from midair, rolling under a table and conjuring some rope, tossing it to the boys.

"Tie em up," she ordered as the waves rushed once more. "Let them have a front row seat to watch their beloved kingdom burn~"

"Wha' better than an ocean view~" Harry chimes in with a crazed smile. Uma gracefully landed back onto the boat, back in very stylish pirate gear, catching the wand (y/n) tossed and winking at her.

"We did it!" she announced proudly.

"Well shall we then?" Harry offers as he holds up his hook in the light. They stood together as Uma held the wand in the air, shouting out a spell.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set the Isle free!" With that, a blast of light shot out from the wand, hitting the barrier of the Isle of the Lost as it completely dissipated, no longer holding those inside captive. This was just the beginning.

Long Live Evil after all.

~{The End!}~