Soulmate AU (because I'm too busy writing to get sleep)

(In this soulmate story, the significant others will only be revealed as a soulmate when the two have established a close enough bond with the other, then it will come to light. Enjoy!)

///~~~~\\|

 "I have a friend who can help us," said Uma. "If we're gonna do this, it's best to have all hands on deck."

The following events just consisted of this; as the Vks were on their way back from the Isle, picking up Hades' ember, Uma's crew mates, Harry and Gil, escaped the barrier, messing around with them a little, until one of them knocked the ember towards the water.

That was when Uma appeared, and there was no way she was letting them do things on their own, her squad was tagging along. They just had to pick up one last member.

"Who is it?" Mal asked, cautiously narrowing her eyes, reluctantly having to agree with her terms. After all, she had Hades' ember. Uma just smirked and led the way to her destination.

~~~~

"What the-?" A (h/c) girl mumbled when she heard rapid knocking on her cabin door. She stood up from her chair, ready to blow the brains out of whoever was banging like the Auradon guards.

"Okay, what-! Wait, Uma?" She paused, staring at the sea witch. "Is it Friday already?"

"Technically yes," Said Uma with a small wave. "But that's not why we're here. We need your help (y/n)." The girl nodded, quickly casting glances at the others behind Uma.

"These guys your crew?" She asked, eyeing them up.

"You could say that I guess," Uma replied, side glancing the Core Four. "By the way guys, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and my boys, Harry and Gil." Everyone either gave her a nodding greeting, waved, or verbally greeted her.

"Hi~" (y/n) sang. "Well come on in, we can talk about it inside." 

~~~~~

"So lemme get this straight," she began, talking through her closed room door. "Miss Royal is upset for some unknown reason, the 'Core Four' come back to the Isle, and your boys escape, which is when you find them, and then you came looking for me to help?"

"Yeah, that actually sums it up," Uma replied as (y/n) walked out with her new battle outfit, everyone gaping at her attire.

(This is what she/you are wearing) 

(Okay, so the tattoo of the tentacles and shell? It's on above your ankle

(Okay, so the tattoo of the tentacles and shell? It's on above your ankle. And the shell necklace, the silver one? It's supposed to be a see through crystal with the yellow glow whenever it activates.)

"What?" She spoke, looking at them. You think I'm gonna go kick royal butt and not look good in the process?" Mal's eyes traveled (y/n)'s outfit, noticing she was wearing a lot of Uma's colors. But what shocked her even more was the crystal see through shell necklace very similar to the golden one Uma was wearing.