28

Selene Deianeira Cozen-Windsor

When Asteria's nervous, she picks at her cuticles. Her face remains stoic, but her hands shake and fumble and pick at her nail-polish, cuticles, skin, nail-beds.

I stop looking at her and get comfortable in my bed so that she can massage my back. I shiver as the cold tips of her fingers make contact with my skin.  I groan as she massages through knots.

"Selene, I can't massage your back again tomorrow. This is gonna be sore, it's really stiff."

"Just get it over with please," My strained muffled voice comes through the pillow my head is shoved into. Her oiled fingers pressed into my back and I feel them go over a stiff area as a sharp pain emerges. I held still.

"Your palms are going to bleed if you make those fists any tighter," She stopped massaging my back and her arm goes to my shoulders as she lifts me to sit up. She sat cross legged, so my ass was less than a foot away from her groin. She didn't move me any closer to her, but her hands went down my arms to open the fists I wasn't aware I was still making.

I didn't lose track of myself or my surroundings; I didn't like feeling so vulnerable, but maybe it was what I needed. To overcome what makes you feel vulnerable by turning it into something casual if not a strength is still one less weakness.

I stoped thinking about my weaknesses when her hands went into mine. She inspected the skin of my palms, her soft fingers running over them.

"You have nail marks," She said from behind me.

"I have a lot of scars."

"Doesn't mean they should be there. You carry more on your body than anyone should carry physically and emotionally," Her fingers moved into mine as her thumbs made soft circles on the back of my hands.

"If my emotional scarring presents through tattoos onto my skin, ink would be dripping from my nails. My surface area wouldn't hold them all. Physical scarring is a visual reminders. I think of it when I see it, but emotional scarring doesn't need a reminder because I can never escape myself."

"Why do you see yourself as someone you need to escape instead of someone you can love?" She said it as though she herself didn't see me as someone to be escaped from.

"Don't act like you don't see me that way too." Her hands left mine, going to my lower waist and moving me to face her. She looked up at me: intensely.

"I don't see you that way, Selene. But, you have to realize what position you're in. People run from you because you're the Krescent Killer. But when you're not being the Killer, you're nice to be around," Her dark eyes narrowed in thought as her hands left my shoulders. "Don't insinuate I want to run from you," She said suddenly, leaning into me.

"Why not?" I challenged, leaning closer.

"Because." She shrugged her shoulders and her hands go to my face as she pulled me in to kiss me. One of my hands went to the back of her neck, the other to her waist and I pulled her into my lap as I kissed back her soft lips.

She pulled away. "Um," She looked around her. "Sorry, I didn't just mean to just do it like that."

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"No." I smile at her before kissing her again. Her hands go to my waist and up my torso to my chest as she plays with my breasts and I let out a moan. I take my mouth off hers and kiss down her jaw and her neck.

My hands go to the buttons on her shirt and I look up at her; she nods at me. I take her off my lap and push her down onto my bed as I hover above her.

"God, go faster," She whines as I slowly unbutton the top.

"God's not here," I whisper as I place my lips onto the skin right above the button I'm undoing. "Say my name."

"Selene, please!" Her hands go into my hair as I push the shirt off her shoulders and my mouth goes to her breast, sucking on her nipple through her bra.

Her hands move down my hair, to my waist, and slide into my pants as I suck on her chest. She flips us over. I groan as her hands go over my back.

"Oh, you want a massage, you'll get a massage," She says as she places a kiss onto my throat. 

She flips me onto my front and ties my hair back. Her hands linger down my back and go to my ass. She pulls down my pajama pants, showing my cotton blue underwear. The heels of her palms knead my ass before I feel her fingers through my panties.

I arch my back and moan into the pillow as she rubs my clit through the cloth. She flips me over again so that I'm on my back. Her hands go to my shoulders, massaging them before slowly going down to breasts to cup them. Her oil covered fingers go to the tips of my nipples as she pulls and plays. Her mouth getting close, but never touching my body. She then speeds up as she goes down my abdomen. Her hands go down my belly to my pelvis.

My back shoots off the mattress as I feel the heel of her palm on my clit.

"You like that?" She asks. I can barely moan out a response. She spreads my legs and lifts my hips as she slides the panties down to my ankles before throwing them to the ground. "Look how pretty and wet," Her finger barely grazes my clit. "You like it when my fingers massage you don't you? Lets see how you feel about my tongue."

My mouth goes to my neck, as she keeps my legs spread open with her palms on my inner thighs. My ass grinds against the sheets, needing to feel on my pussy.

Her mouth sucks on my breast, her tongue rubbing onto my nipple and kissing down my abdomen.  Her teeth graze my breast as she goes back up and uses her tongue to suck on it. Hard. She kisses back down my body, her tongue and lips linger in certain areas, sucking to leave marks.

Her kisses got softer as she reached my pelvis and when I feel her soft lips touch my clit, my hands go into her curly hair. She made out with my pussy: kissing my lips, sucking on my clit, putting her tongue into me.

Her lips were on one area of my body, but I felt the rush through the entirety of me. Her fingers dug into my thighs, keeping them open so her face could rest between them. I felt myself start to reach a climax as her fingers went into me while she continued to eat me out. I was grinding against her face and one of her hands slid up my thigh to my lower waist
to slow me down.

"Please," I moaned out. "Fuck." I cum into her mouth and I can feel her mouth on it before she pulls away and comes up to be close to me.

I lay back for a few seconds before I look her up and down to see her still in a bra and sweats. "Let's get you out of those," I say. She's still atop me, our faces aligned. I reach one arm behind her and unhook her bra.

I push myself up to sit, and she naturally lands in my lap, her groin on my thigh. I take her hands into mine as I put them behind her back and start kissing her neck and collarbones. On my way down to her dark breasts, we hear a loud knock on our door.

"Shit!" We both swear at the same time. We were supposed to have a couple more days before we needed to leave. I lifted her off of me as we scurried to grab our clothes.

"Do you know who it could be?" I hissed at her as I pulled up my pants. She shook her head at me.

"No!" She whispered. "I don't know what's going on," she seemed to be very startled and annoyed. I didn't even have time to think about the consequences of us hooking up. How it would change our working relationship.

"Asteria!" A voice called and I looked over at her to see her let out a relived breath.

"Johannes!" She looked over at me and quickly said "He's here early," before running down to him.

I looked around confused for a second before before catching up to her.