29

"We need to go." Johannes said, not caring to introduce himself to me. We knew of each other even without a formal introduction, so given the circumstances, it was only appropriate that he rush us.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I was ignored of course. Not that I had expected much else at the moment, but the more I pushed the question the faster they would answer.

"Why are we leaving this early?" Asteria asked her brother, and I just looked between the two of them. "Johannes! When I ask you something you respond to me." She used the stern voice I had heard repeatedly in my first couple days with her; her raised icy tone with sharp facial features. She usually followed this up with a softer phrase, which she did. "I know we're in a rush, but you need to learn to multitask better than this."

"We're going to a hotel first. I got into one of Sorin's PC's they know where you guys are and were planing to come get you tomorrow. The faster we leave, the more of a head start we have." This meant we needed to rid the world of Sorin Giovanni faster than I thought we would. "I can't get the place I was going to take you guys for the next two days. The one next to Sorin's place. So it's a hotel for now."

We went back to packing small carryon bags. They take up more time and space, but ultimately keep things more organized and we don't need to stop somewhere to open one right now. 

As we shoved our basic needs into bags and into the trunk of his van, it began to hit me. I was seriously about to have sex with Asteria. I tried to shove it down for now, hoping not to trip over my own feet with a bag in my hands, but the nervousness of how our dynamic would move foreword from here didn't leave. I was very obviously more than infatuated with her. We talked so much that I had begun to feel something more.

Maybe I was someone to catch feelings quick. Asteria was different from my others because I wasn't there to kill her. I wanted to take my time with her no matter what I did. Whether it be our common disagreements or making her cum.

As I shoved my last bag into the trunk, I leaned against it waiting for the other two to get out.

"I'm driving, lets go," Johannes proclaimed, getting into the driver's seat. Asteria sat next to him in the passenger's seat, obviously. I took a nap in the back, too tired to care where we were going in the middle of the night.

~~
We checked into the hotel and Asteria and I were taking one room and Johannes another on another floor. It was all they had to offer at such last minute. Asteria and I put our bags in our room before heading over to Johannes's.

We're going back to the van to talk about what we were going to do next to avoid being caught on security.

"Sorin needs to be out as soon as possible," I said as we climbed in. Johannes started driving to avoid being seen from the outside. They slowly nodded their heads. "And your family needs to cut all ties with the Cozens. It's not just Sorin we need to get rid of. The system does not work for him. It's the other way around if it's been like this for so long. Either way, they benefit each other, and yea, it's going to cause chaos to destroy the Seven, but we take it slow to combat each repercussion at once."

"You're very obviously new to politics aren't you?" Johannes quirked a dark brow at me. "You want to change the system you have to be a part of it. You take it down, more people suffer. For now, getting rid of Sorin is our main focus. After that, we create a plan based on reactions, not predictions." I nodded at him. What he said was almost exactly what I said, but I got where his point was different.

"How are we getting rid of him?" Asteria asked. She looked between the two of us and smirked when neither of us had a solidified plan ready to explain. "I've hacked into his security system and I know his passcodes, have his fingerprints, and back up. I reached out to your Nasir on the way here. If anything goes wrong, he's willing to return us to safety. He told me he was cashing in his debt to you?" She asked, but did not care for an answer as she continued. "I've planned all his security to go break within a ten minute timeframe meaning we have twenty minutes to get in and out. We kill him and run. If anything goes on, Nasir is there. Jasper will also be there." We starred at her. "The day after tomorrow," She clarified.