14

"I want to sleep. I'll take your stupid room," I told him.

Fuck your ego. Eye on the prize.

The prize is a dead Sorin Vincent Giovanni.

"Hmm," His face slightly scrunched; his thinking face was too evident, he wasn't even thinking he just wanted a reaction from me. "I wanna see you fight."

"Right now?" I asked keeping my voice steady.

"Yes."

Bastard. I could barely move and he knew it.

"Come down!" he called out.

Breathe. You are stronger than him.

I kept affirming in my head that I was stronger, trying to bring myself to truly believe it.

A man came down.  He was bald, and was beautifully built. Muscles everywhere.

I looked at Sorin, who had an evil look on his face. I don't know what he's doing, but I knew it was nothing good.

"Kill."

His only instructions were to kill.

He man looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Sir," his voice was deep and rough. "You want me to fight a girl with bruises and blood all over her. She looks like she can't stand."

I took a deep breath.

Being nervous wasn't going to get me anywhere.

His first mistake was his underestimating me. He'd probably laugh at me, and mock me before even getting a foot within me.

"Am I fighting him in this cell?" I asked.

"Shut up, little girl." I snarled at him.

"Enough!" Sorin's voice broke us out of the short-lived glaring competition. "Yes, in this cell. Now." I heard the creek of the cell door as it opened and looked to see him stroll in with ease as if this was going to be his easiest kill.

His hands went straight for my throat.

That was his first wrong move.

I ignored the pain as I shot my hands forward between his, separating his arms and pushing them outward as I grabbed biceps. I pulled myself into him and my knee crushed his groin.

He bent over in pain, and I went to attack him from behind. My hands were going to choke him from the back of his neck, right as I was about to attack him again, he stood up and I fell back.

I landed on my back, the pain from my shoulders increased as they hit the concrete floor.

I saw Sorin watching carefully, from the outside.

Dick.

I saw the man coming for my throat again and without thinking, I lunged forward, and my arms went around his neck, and my feet around his waist.

I used my heels to kick into his lower back and I heard him groan in pain. This was probably causing me more pain than him. My muscles were begging me to stop. Begging me to just let him kill me.

I had a few seconds before he recovered, so I threw myself over his shoulder. My arms circled around his waist and I flipped myself off of him, landing roughly on my feet.

It had been a while since I had done something like this, the rush and the excitement was enough to make my forget how injured I currently was, and I would one hundred percent regret it later.