Introduction

Hello:))

First things first, this book is DARK. And not in the dark romance sexy kind of way.  (The next chapter is a full list of trigger warnings. I do NOT recommend this without reading the full list.)

This is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. This story is labeled as mature NOT just because of sex, but also other darker bloodier topics in my trigger warnings chapter. These topics portray heavier themes in the book than sex so if you're just looking for something that's just fun and smutty, sorry.

My main character Selene is a bit complex. Her thoughts, her actions, her emotions are dark. She's is so narcissistic, that she's insecure. And she loves herself so much, she hates herself (if that makes any sense). Her actions are NOT to be romanticized, but this book is from her point of view so it will seem like it.

This book is hard to write. If you're reading this that means I've reached a point in this book where I feel as if I'm on a steady path to the end. Since I started writing this ten months ago (late November 2020),  I have had to un-publish and re-publish this two times because of the mental toll this book had on me.  I poured so much hidden emotion and anger into this book, it was almost easy to write.

Second, all the trigger warnings in the next chapter do not have warnings. Things like murder and violence and dark thoughts happen so often, there would be a TW in about every chapter.

Third, my main character is not supposed to be likable. Selene is going to be a confusing character. She's not the easiest to like (not in the I'm not like other girls and I act like a child kind of way), and even she doesn't even fully understand herself. I appreciate all kinds of constructive critique on my work, how I do not tolerate slander or bashing. I don't expect people to understand her or support her plans of action (mainly because a lot of it morally wrong and illegal).

With that last portion being said, DO NOT RECREATE THE CONTENT IN THIS BOOK! I am completely against it because I did a lot of research to write a lot of the medical based action in this book. Just because it can be done, DOESN'T MEAN IT SHOULD BE DONE!

Fourth, the foundation of this book was based in themes such as corruption in the government, powerful men's abuse of power, and the consequences of an extreme national wage gap. To understand the main points and purpose of the story, understanding these themes is essential. If, you're just looking for something to read for entertainment, you can ignore the whole thematic phenomenon.

Fifth, THIS BOOK TAKES PLACE IN A FICTIONAL SETTING. They're common themes in all forms of fictional government (contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, etc). Because this story and the Seven are fictional, it's not based on any real world nation (it takes inspiration from multiple).

Finally, if you see grammatical errors or points in the book that don't make sense (because I did a lot of editing and rewriting) PLEASE point it out!

Thank you for reading!

started: November 19, 2020
finished: January 14, 2022