11

"He's drunk a lot of the wine," Sorin told me. My back was facing them, so he would constantly update me about their current state with a flirty smile.

I had ordered a plate of Gnocchi with tomato and basil vodka sauce and he ordered an Eggplant Parmesan.

Basic dishes, but we weren't really here for the food. I wasn't complaining though, it did taste amazing.

"He's staring at your back," Sorin told me.

I slowly got up from my seat.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said and gave him a look under my smile, telling him to stay ready.

I wasn't sure how to feel about what I was about to do. As much as I didn't want to do it, I had to for the women who weren't able to call for help.

After this, I'd tell Sorin how to find the evidence; payments to people to rid the bodies. They were quite descriptive: his first mistake.

Tonight would be bad enough, but when the evidence for the murders is released in a few days, it will cause a huge uproar.

Taking down the Windsor's before the Cozen's can even blink.

I felt a hand on my shoulder right as I was about to open the door to the bathroom.

Just as I had planned.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Laurent asked me. I felt sick to my stomach at the question, I didn't know why because I knew he only thought I was Thalia Sage.

"Well, I was with Sorin when you approached us," I responded. He wouldn't recognize me by my voice. Thalia's voice was smooth and graceful. A quiet but empowering voice, which drew people to her.

Selena's voice is sultry and seductive with a hint of raspiness to it. It isn't quiet or loud. It's a leveled voice.

"I noticed," he said. "That dress does your body wonders, doll," He took a step closer to me, and I took one back. I looked up at him, to make eye contact with with his jet black eyes.

His hand went to my waist and the other cupped the left side of my face and he backed me up to the closest wall.

I saw one of Sorin's men with a camera recording us from my peripheral vision, but I didn't give a reaction to it.

"I have to get back to the table. Sorin is waiting for me," I stuttered out in a fake fear.

"Give me five minutes," he said, his mouth getting closer to mine, and I lightly pushed on his chest in resistance. I couldn't push with full force, or I would actually push him off.

"No thank you. I've really gotta go," I told him and turned my head away from him, he only got closer.

Now.

I looked a few inches away from the camera the man was holding.

"Help!" It wasn't very loud, but it was loud enough to freak Laurent out. 

He quickly got off of me and a few people approached.  The man with the camera rushed away.

"Something going on here?" one of the people asked. I went to speak, but Laurent beat me to it.

"Nothing, she just almost slipped."

"On carpet?" One of the women asked.

"I'm gonna go," I rushed away from them back to the table where Sorin was seated, eating his food.

"He showed me the video," Was all he said.

"Sometime this week, after that video goes out, I'll show you where all the evidence is for the murders and sexual assault, and you can leak that too," I told him.