3

"The smartest person in your entire force gets killed, so you kill the next smart person you meet? Wow, this says a lot about your intelligence, Sir," I mocked.

"I don't work with filth. Plus, you wouldn't work with anyone either," He spat out as if he had actually thought about it.

"You weren't watching me like I was filth at the club, Mr. Giovanni. So, you tell me, why is it that a supposedly intelligent man like you can barely use his brain? Did daddy not leave you enough money in the will?" I pout and let out a laugh.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled and I had to stifle my laugh, but made no attempt to hide the malicious smile on my face.

"Aww, he's sensitive. Did you buy the degree?" I continued to mock him.

"I don't owe you any kind of explanation. Starting tomorrow, your guard will be changed, and you'll be given something else to wear." He didn't let me respond as he walked out before stopped and looking at me. "What did you do to get a lunch?"

"I told him he could play with my tits."

"Whore," he scoffed and walked away.

"You're the last person to call me a whore. You've slept with almost every woman on your staff," I yelled out. He didn't respond and kept walking. "Whore!"

I wasn't a whore, so it's not that minded; someone had to tell him he was the pot calling the kettle black.  Even if I was, I would just be someone with needs. I can fulfill them myself or have others do it.

I barely slept that night. It would take a few days to a couple weeks to get used to my new standard of living. When I woke up the next morning, there was a pair of black sweats and a grey crewneck on the floor. I stripped out of my dress and threw them on, sighing in comfort as I hugged my chest.

I took a piss and then just sat on the little cot for around half an hour.

"Breakfast," A rice cake and three strawberries sat on the small plate.

"Guard 1! How have you been?" I asked and he scoffed.

"Surprised you aren't dead yet, how has this place been treating you?" He continued the conversation.

"Wonderfully! Don't you see all the luxuries like my hot tub, vanity, kind sized bed, gorgeous view," I pointed to the small toilet, broken chair, hard cot, and the small caged window.

"Yes, Miss...?" he realized he didn't know my name.

"If I told you who I was, I'd have to kill you," It was half a truth. "Plus, it takes away from my mysterious glow."

"What glow?" he snorted.

"The glow you were staring at in the cab." I stood up and walked to the cell bars, and held onto them, inches away from him. "Plus, you find me attractive in even this state, admit it."

"Shut up."  His neck and face turned a cherry red.

"The people here are so amusingly stuck up. You're a fastidious bunch whose greed roots in your wealth, which is already there."

"So?" A loud noise came from the entrance to the dungeon. "Leave," Sorin told the guard and he scurried away.

"How may I be of assistance my most beloved son of a bitch?" I asked.

"What is your name?" He demanded.

"I have multiple. Taking precautions is part of the job description."

"That's not a name." I hated men without a sense of humor.

"They won't be of any use to you. Plus, I was just telling Guard 1 that you bunch knowing my name takes away from my mysterious aura. Could you not ask Jasper?"