Chapter 8: The Red Room

The red room was a place no one wanted to be. A place where you let your demons and the rage inside you loose on your victims.

Countless victims had been killed in that room. Not one of your victims had made it out alive.

And if they survived the different levels of torture, they would be left there to die.

Named the red room because of the blood that had been shed inside, it was hell. It stunk of dried blood and rotten flesh. Even if it was cleaned every time it was used, dull splotches of red decorated the floor.

Even your closest and most trusted companions, Blackpink themselves, didn't like going in that room with you. 

Alone with you. 

They knew you wouldn't hurt them, but then again, when you're in that state....

Anything is possible.

And now, Suho sat tied in the metal chair in the middle of the room.

The chair was bolted onto the cold cement, and that same chair had been there since the room was built.

Suho was quivering with fear.

This 'red room' of yours had a reputation. Every gang in Korea knew how brutal you were, and how merciless the torture was.

Yet, they all thought that "It couldn't be that bad," or "I could withstand it".

But they really had no idea. No one other than you, Blackpink, and the dead victims had ever been in that room. No one knew what really went on in there. Rumours were spread after your staff first heard the blood-curdling screams of the victims. And because you were often in there for hours at a time, people suspected the worst.

But the rumours weren't wrong. It wasn't hard to put the pieces together.

To your delight, Suho seemed to have heard those rumours.

He knew damn well what fate was about to befall him.

And you hoped that would make him talkative.

Because for the first time, this was an important interrogation. It was the one chance you might have at getting back your precious files.

Because without those files, it would be nearly impossible to get the information you needed yourself. It would take extra time, anyway. And you didn't really have time.

The silence in the room was deafening.

With an evil grin, you spoke.

"Welcome, my dearest Suho, to the red room."

The lights flicked off, and through the darkness, you could see him frantically looking around, trying to catch a glimpse of you.

The light above him turned on, casting a small beam of light over his pale figure.

You slowly walked out of the shadows, your masked face barely showing your eyes.

His eyes were trained on you, but when you looked up at him, they shot to the floor.

You began, not wasting a moment of time.

"Now, let's begin. First of all... wow!"

He looked up, confused.

You smiled at him. But he didn't miss the sinister look in your eyes.

"I mean, look at you! Working with us, training our agents, for 1 year now! And how many fine agents have you produced! I'm honestly quite disappointed, and worried, about the fact you betrayed us."