Chapter 77: '@Y/N...'

"Alright, Tae, prepare yourself. He doesn't look... great... right now. But he's okay, I promise," you said gently, standing outside Yoongi's hospital door.

Taehyung nodded, then softly knocked on the door. 

A grumble sounded from the other side, so you opened it slowly. Yoongi was awake. 

Upon seeing Yoongi, Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears. "Oh- hyung," he cried, voice cracking. 

Taehyung walked up to him quickly, scanning Yoongi's bandage-covered body with tender eyes. He knelt beside the bed, taking Yoongi's hand in his. 

But Yoongi snatched it straight back. "Don't be so dramatic, Taehyung, it's not like I'm dead... tch, seriously," he said sarcastically, smiling sheepishly at Taehyung. 

Taehyung just burst into tears. "H-hyung... please," he cried, and Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's head, patting it gently. 

You left them this way for a moment, until Taehyung finally calmed down. Yoongi was the first to speak. "It's okay now, Tae, I'm okay now. I'm here, see? Right as rain."

Taehyung half-scoffed, half-laughed, wiping his running nose with the back of his sleeve. "Yeah, you look like you could run a marathon." Then he paused, a serious look returning to his eyes. "I- I'm just glad you're here and out of reach from that monster."

Yoongi's eyebrow rose, and he looked towards you. You just nodded and smiled. As if on queue, Taehyung continued. "She told me everything... and I gave Sehun a part of my mind, on your behalf." 

That was news to Yoongi. "You mean, you.... tortured him, or something? You went there yourself?"

Taehyung nodded proudly, looking his hyung right in the eye. "After what he did to me, you, and Y/N, what else could I do? He deserved it."

"Oh, and believe me oppa, when I say Tae gave Sehun hell, I mean he gave him much worse than that. I only had about 5 minutes of time with him myself before he died... Let me tell you this: I never knew Taehyung had that side to him, and I never want to see it again," you added, smiling, full of pride. 

Yoongi looked quietly impressed. "Alright, if you say so. In that case, I'll let go of my anger seeing the bastard's already dealt with." 

There was a pause, and the three of you sat comfortably in the silence. 

But the buzz of your phone broke the serenity. 

Ah... the boys. 

Taking it out of your pocket, you saw a message from Jungkook, along with many other notifications from the rest of the boys.

***Bunny Boy***

Hey, where did you and Taehyung go this morning?

And where did you go yesterday? What about Yoongi-hyung?

Noona??

Please reply...

***

Sighing, you checked the group chat, glancing up at Yoongi and Taehyung as you did so. "I'm gonna text the rest of the boys to come here now, I think. They're freaking out, just slightly...."

They both nodded, and you switched your attention back to your phone.