Chapter 62: The Beginning Of The End

He was coughing blood.

Your heart jumped in your throat, and your tears began again. 

NO! 

You screamed internally, nails digging into your palms. 

He's. Going. To. Die.

You couldn't let it happen. Yoongi needed medical attention, and fast. 

Jisoo's eyes were wide open as well, and she instinctively began to rise. 

However, she was mid-rise when she stopped. Both of your earpieces began to frizzle.

"Boss, we're here. We're surrounding the room, two of us to each enemy stationed in the shadows. They're unaware. Over."

You closed your eyes, a sigh of relief escaping your mouth. You looked at Jisoo again, but your faced had completely changed. There were no tears on your cheeks, though your eyes were bloodshot and your cheeks puffy.

You were finally going to confront OSH, and save Yoongi. 

She nodded. 

"Alright, I'm going," you replied into the earpiece. You knew that Lisa, Jennie, and Rosie would be listening, but chances are, they were hidden, not wanting to make a sound. 

Now, all eyes would be on you.

You double checked your gun was full and loaded, and then, you were on the move. 

Focusing your attention back on Yoongi and Dahyun, you stalked your way forward, staying concealed in the shadows. 

Yoongi had stopped coughing now, and his tired eyes wearily scanned over the bloody remnants of his coughing on the floor. 

It didn't seem to register with him that it had even happened, and he was so out of it that he just hung his head again, returning to the position he had likely been in for hours. 

But you frowned as you approached them in the shadows, and your eyes fell on Dahyun.

She had collapsed on the floor, head between hands, body shaking with each cry that escaped her lips. 

As if she didn't just beat the life out of him.

Then it occurred to you: What if she'd been forced?

And the more you thought about it, the more probable it became. There was no way she would do that in her right mind. 

Your suspicions were confirmed when you rounded another corner, and finally, you got a clear view of the situation. 

Standing approximately fifteen metres behind Yoongi's back, you could see the mastermind behind it all.

OSH, with a gun pointed straight at Dahyun.

And you could see his face. 

Freezing, your heart almost stopped.

And after a few seconds, you realised how much sense it made.

You thought back to the phone call in the van.

"Yes, kitten, I have them..."

How can I be so stupid?!

You couldn't believe you hadn't seen it earlier.

OSH.

Oh Sehun.

You wanted to shoot him, right there, right then.

All the pain, all the turmoil, all the sleepless nights.... it was his fault.