Chapter 24: Face to Face

You froze.

"... What?"

He smirked again. "You heard me.... get right up close to him.... don't hold back."

Your mouth was agape at his request.

Well, you playfully flirted with Jimin all the time.... but it wasn't serious. You only.... said things and teased each other.... never anything where you had to get up close to him. 

It was just light-hearted fun.

"Wait, do I have to touch him at all?"

The thought only occurred to you because you knew when Jungkook said "no holding back", he literally means "no holding back".

He seemed to agree with you.

"Well... I said no holding back, and you have to get up close... that means do whatever you have to.... but if I don't think you're doing enough you'll have to do it all over again."

Your eyes widened even further.

"What- wait! What if he tries to... kiss me or something? What if he tries to flirt back?!"

You were panicking more and more. Your voice had risen to a hushed whisper.

You knew Jimin was... well, he was the school's greatest flirt. And though you were best friends, brother and sister, even, you were afraid he'd.... well.... yeah...

Jungkook saw you reaction, and said, "If he tries to kiss you, I'll know you've succeeded and you can dip. But you have to actually flirt with him."

You ran your hands through your hair, hissing slightly. "Gosh this is gonna be so embarrassing. C'mon Kook, I fricking made you a hot chocolate!"

Jungkook grinned. "Oh well. Away you go, noona."

And with that, he shoved you out into the light.

You stood still as everyone's eyes fell upon you. You glanced at Jungkook uncertainly, but he just gave you two thumbs up.

Well, here I go, I guess.

Taking a deep breath, you snapped your eyes to Jimin, trying to look at him seductively, but you didn't know how real it looked.

Gosh, I am never living this down... may as well throw in everything I've got.

Jimin's eyes widened slightly as you walked slowly towards him, swinging your hips ever so slightly.

He wasn't the only one surprised. Everyone was watching you with wide eyes as you squatted down to Jimin's level, before slowly climbing onto his lap.

Every inch of you was cringing, and you were screaming internally, but you didn't show it.

Jimin was so shocked he couldn't react. He was frozen in his spot, he eyes locked with yours as you got closer and closer to his face.

You hadn't ever done something like this to him before; he had every reason to be shook at your actions.

You held his eyes as you slid your hands around his shoulders, then up and into the blond fluff at the nape of his neck, tangling them in his hair as you fiddled with his luscious locks.

You saw him gulp as you gently placed your hand on his cheek, tracing your fingers down his jawline.

Everyone around you was watching intently, Jungkook trying to refrain himself from laughing and ruining the moment.

Your breath was fanning on Jimin's lips as you spoke. 

"Hey~..."

You didn't know what else to say.