Chapter 65: Cleaning Up

You sat on the floor for a moment, leaning back on your hands, breathing heavily. 

You gazed at Sehun, curses flowing out of his mouth like water as he lay on the floor. He had already tried to call for his men once, however, at the silence he received in reply, he had realised they weren't coming to help him. 

Wearily, you lifted one hand up, vaguely waving somewhere, and in just seconds, figures clad in black began to emerge from the shadows. As you brought your hand down, it found its way to your neck, massaging the quickly-bruising skin gently. 

You had finally caught, and beaten, OSH... everything would be okay now, right?

Wait.

Yoongi.

As soon as the thought popped into your head, you jumped to your feet, whipping your head around in worry. 

Before the duel with Sehun, he wasn't in a great condition.

You only hoped it hadn't worsened. 

You spotted his figure, slouched in his chair against the wall, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Some- someone deal with-" you waved your hand in Sehun's general direction as you began to jog towards Yoongi- "that."

You weren't thinking about Sehun anymore - all of your focus was on Yoongi. You were - to say the least - extremely concerned with his condition, and only seemed to be deteriorating. 

As soon as you reached him, you reached for the restraints holding his body to the chair. Using the same knife you had used to stab Sehun, you quickly reached behind Yoongi and began to saw at the ropes. 

"O-oppa?" You said quietly, your voice cracking. Tears began to well in your eyes. 

When you didn't get a reply, you began to panic. "Oppa? Yoongi-oppa? C-can you hear me?"

You stopped cutting the rope, and began to tap his cheeks gently, carefully lifting his head.

"Hmm..." he hummed.

Relieved, you sighed. You knew he was too exhausted to say more. 

Continuing to cut the ropes, you paused before speaking once more. "I'm so glad you're okay, oppa, I was worried sick."

Yoongi grunted. "Do I look okay to you?" he rasped, voice scratching as his eyes met yours.

You chuckled. 

You weren't mocking him, nor did you find what he said funny. He probably wasn't even making a joke, not right now. It was a nervous chuckle; a chuckle of mixed emotions. You felt the guilt begin to eat you up, crawling up your bones like a parasite. You began blaming yourself, wondering if he would ever forgive you for the ordeal he had just faced that was entirely your fault. 

However, though you were breaking on the inside, you tried to hide it. "By okay... I meant not dead."

His face twitched, and you weren't sure if it was an attempt at a smile, or if it was nothing at all.

"I will be soon if you don't hurry up," he replied, a shaky cough racking his entire body.

The words compelled you into action. 

You quickly finished cutting the ropes, catching his almost-limp body gently in your arms as it crumbled at the absence of its previous supports. 

His head found its way to your shoulder, and, cradling his broken body in your arms, you carefully turned, laying him down on the concrete. 

Quickly, men swarmed around the both of you, one carrying a stretcher, one with a first aid kit, and one with water.

They dabbed Yoongi with wet cloths, temporarily wrapping him in bandages, giving him oxygen and sips of water. They then gently lifted him onto the stretcher, manning either side before lifting it carefully. 

You went to his side, cupping his cheek in your hand as you looked him in the eye. "They'll take you to a van, and I'll meet you in the hospital as soon as I can. Until then, just rest, they'll take care of you."

As you turned away, you felt his frail hand grasp your wrist weakly. "Dahyun- don't hurt her. She didn't do anything wrong," Yoongi said, his voice somewhat firmer than before. 

You turned to look at him one last time, nodding. "I won't."

Jennie appeared, right on time, glancing at you, and then at Yoongi, as if asking if you wanted her to go with them. You nodded, and they took Yoongi away.

You looked around the now-bustling room for Dahyun. 

Your eyes landed on Rosie, who was walking by. You stopped her, asking, "Have the boys got Sehun? And where's Dahyun?"

"Sehun has been put in the van, they're taking him to the warehouse, we're he'll be locked up until you want him." She noticed your eyebrow twitch, and answered your next question before you had the chance to ask. "Yes, Lisa's with them, he won't get away." You nodded. "And Dahyun? Uh- I have no idea, frankly. She must have gotten lost in the crowd."

You simply nodded, biting your lip.

You really hoped she hadn't tried to escape. She would probably be lost in amongst the endless hallways, stumbling around in the dim light. 

But you wouldn't be surprised if she had. 

She didn't know you were Blackrose. You had had your mask on this entire time, and, as far as you knew, Sehun hadn't actually said your real name. As long as he hadn't mentioned it before you had arrived, she wouldn't have known that all this time, you were Blackrose. 

So she would be terrified. 

I should tell her... or should I not?

You were in a difficult situation; though Yoongi had said it wasn't her fault, you were struggling to trust her at the moment.

After a moment's thought, you decided it would be best to hear Yoongi's side of the story, and decide what to do afterwards. For now, you would find her and get someone to take her home.

Probably one of the girls. 

She would recognise them, and while she would have questions, she would at least feel safe with them. 

"Rosie," you called, just before she walked away. She turned towards you, listening. "Find Dahyun, and take her back with you - to your house, or to hers, whatever she wants. She may feel safer that way, staying with you. If she asks questions, just tell her that Blackrose will speak to her soon... but make sure she's not scared. Tell her I'm a nice person or something, I don't know."

She smiled. "Sure thing... we'll handle it here, unnie, you go to Yoongi-oppa," she reassured you, knowing that right now, more than anything, all you wanted to do was be with him.

You sighed, relenting. "Alright... let Jisoo-unnie know I've left and that she's in charge of wrapping up things here."

She nodded, patting you on the back.

And without waiting any longer, you made your way out of the building, heading towards the hospital.