Chapter 79: Conflicted

Now that peaked their interest. 

You realised that by the way this conversation was unfolding, you weren't going to be able to start from the beginning like you had the other two times you had explained your entire life story. 

It was heading straight to the direction of Sehun.

But, at the end of the day, as long as you told them everything, it didn't really matter.

So, you continued. "Yeah... OSH was the name he went by. But he had managed to find out my identity somehow, which, I suppose was made easier because of the fact that he was going to our school."

They were shocked. "He goes to our school?"

You stopped yourself from grinning evilly. "Went. He won't be going there anymore."

Silence filled the room. They all understood what you meant by that. 

Then Jimin's  voice broke the silence. "You kill people."

It wasn't a question, but a statement. He couldn't believe that you, out of all people, would be a murdering monster. 

You didn't like how it sounded though. The word 'kill' sounded like you were some psychopath who killed for fun. 

And that wasn't the case, not even close. "I don't kill innocents. Not once person I've killed hasn't deserved it. And in this case, OSH certainly wasn't innocent," you said softly, looking down again.

"Then who is- was, I mean- OSH?"

You went to answer, but Yoongi beat you to it. "Oh Sehun."

All the heads in the room snapped towards him. The words had already starting a burning fire of hate in their hearts. 

"You mean... Sehun as in that guy who tries to hit on noona all the time?" Jungkook asked, his voice low. 

Yoongi nodded in return, smirking slightly. "Karma sure hit him good, though."

"He did... this... to you?" Jin asked incredulously, ignoring Yoongi's comment entirely. 

Again, Yoongi simply nodded. "If he hadn't tied me up like a coward I would have given him a piece of my mind, trust me." 

Another pause while the information sunk into the boys. 

"Please tell me you didn't just... kill him," Jin said quietly, turning back to face you again. 

Momentarily, it seemed as if all his anger was gone. You knew that wouldn't be the case, but it was nice not to have him glaring at you currently.

You smirked in return. "Oh, Tae here did a lot more damage than I did. It was a sight to behold, truly." You shrugged. "But don't worry, he didn't get off the hook too easily."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "If Taehyung didn't have anything to do with this, than why did he 'do more damage'? I thought you said he wasn't involved."

You tilted your head before answering him. "I said he wasn't at fault. But Sehun goes way back with my family... in which case he is involved."

Now, you knew that when you briefly recapped your family trauma to the boys, you would have to be very careful with how you worded it. You didn't want to paint Jungkook's father as a horrible human being when you knew how much Jungkook loved him... especially since you were planning on taking him to see him later. 

To save Jungkook the pain, it may be better to just tell a few little white lies, while making sure your story still made sense.

Making up your mind, you began. "I'll start from the start so it makes a little more sense. So, you know Taehyung's accident? And his amnesia?"